Wattpad Original
There are 4 more free parts

UNTIL WE BREAK

It's here and it's happening! As you all know, I've been working on turning 'Wicked, Wild, Wonderful' into a full-length, traditionally published novel with Wattpad Books for the past few years under a new title, 'Until We Break'. Well, the time has come and all the hard work has paid off! I'm so excited to announce that Until We Break is coming on September 20th, 2022 and currently we are taking pre-orders! It'll be available in most major book retailers on online platforms like Amazon! 

I really really really cannot wait for you guys to experience this book! After all the hard work and pain to produce something I'm proud of it really means a lot to me to finally put this out in the world. If you guys can, I highly encourage you to pre-order right away so you're the first to get a copy! Also if you loved WWW you will definitely, without a doubt love UWB even more. All the links are in my bio!

As I can imagine, you guys likely have a lot of questions so below I've tried to answer some:

Why the name change?

Well, as I revisited Naomi's journey and did some effective rethinking about the plot of the novel I knew that to make a polished, exciting, published novel that I was proud of I would have to make some substantial changes to the book on Wattpad. Then as I started to rewrite the story, it really began to evolve and the way I wrote the characters evolved as well. Because of this, I felt as though, the story and the characters had almost outgrown the previous title. Wicked, Wild, Wonderful, was previous to the now very different and mature novel I was writing. So, I changed the title to Until We Break because it matched this new story.

What are some of the changes in UWB/What's different about UWB?

To put it simply, Until We Break is simply a lot better. I think the fact that I was able to go through the story so many times with an editor instead of uploading weekly by myself meant that I was able to craft more compelling storylines. Without giving too much away, you can definitely expect to see some new characters, a LOT more backstory with Saint, and an overall more cohesive storyline. The ending honestly still gives me goosebumps.

Can I still read WWW?

Of course! Wicked, Wild, Wonderful, will live on Wattpad for the foreseeable future so you can always continue to read this story and revisit it with no problem!

If you guys have any more questions, don't be shy! Shoot them in the comments below and I'll get to them! But in the meantime, thank you all again for your continued support! Catch your boy in Barnes and Nobles this Fall!!!

Oh, and (pretty) please pre-order! Link in my bio!