The Journey.

After giving the person food,they decided something to do.
Mj:Well,guys,I think it's not a good idea to stay here...maybe there are some type of random cameras watching us.Remember the note?
Peter and Ned realize that what Mj said could be true,they look at her and a memory from the Time Machine appears mysteriously in their minds like if there was something controlling their mind.
Mj looks at them while she says:"Hey!?"
Peter and Ned:Sorry!
Suddenly "?" Starts to cry for no reason,or that's what we think at this moment.
Peter,Mj and Ned look at her and they ask her why she's crying,as she replies with a simple "nothing" that looks like it has a backstory.
It was getting late,it was around 12 pm and they were tired.
?:What do you guys want to do before we go to sleep?
Ned:We could tell stories to each other!
Mj:Or we could plan our next day!
Peter:Or we could watch the stars!
?:Don't worry guys,we're going to do everything!
They all smile.
First,they told each other stories,from all kind,scary,dramatic stories...
Then,they planned the next day,they decided to leave the forest and go find something else.
Finally,they watched the stars,they were beautiful,they were shining like light bulbs.
Ned,"?",Mj and Peter:Good night!
At the next day,a bright light was annoying,it was the sun.
?:Guys,wake up!
Ned,Mj and Peter wake up,it was a clear day,with almost no clouds in the sky.
?:We have to leave the forest.
Peter:Right...
Ned:Let's pick everything up.
Once they picked up everything,the adventure starts.They went on a straight direction,suddenly,they found a map from the forest,gladly they were going on the right direction.
Mj:We're trapped here since weeks...
Peter:Don't be sad,I'm sure there's a way out.
Ned:Look at "?"...5 years here! We can do it guys!
Peter and Mj:You're right!
"?" Smiles
After 2 hours walking they find a type of village with many p-people?!
?:Should we walk in?
Ned,Mj and Peter:Sure!
The village was really big,it was like a fairytale,with yellow stone houses,fruit stands,rivers...
Then they went to somewhere hidden so villagers won't see them.Ned, Mj,"?" And  Peter were tired,so they decided to take a nap.
PART 12 OUT 22/4/22
Thanks!
-Yasvibxs-