Welcome To Level 2

As soon as they finished the battle against Electro, they had to go far away from the village.When they got out of the mall, right after the first door and the first level, they were all set for a long walk to the exit.When they got out, and they went running to the next door to see what they find there,they realized that is was very late,and they still stuck in the multiverse, but the real question here,is time running at the same speed as their universe? Guess we'll never know.
Peter-Is time running at the same speed as our universe?
Wanda-I'm the veteran here,I've been here since 4 years ago.The answer is no,since we're in a different universe,or that's what I remember hear a type of scientist say.
Mj-Well,thanks for the fact.
They got out the mall.It was 5:20 pm,they no matter what went for the next door,as soon as they walked away from the mall,they found a small lake,it was quite big enough for people to swim,when they got closer they found a deep hole leading to an unknown place in the water.Wanda stopped Peter, Mj and Ned talking about what was that.
Wanda-Kids,we have to sleep,it's currently 11:00 pm.
They agreed and while they were making their beds with dry leaves and some fallen feathers for decoration were still thinking about the strange hole in the lake.
Thanks for reading!
Soon I will upload the next chapter.
-Yasvibxs-