We're On Our Way

As soon as they got nearby they saw that there was a light underneath the floor.They had to sleep before going there,it was a long journey till they got there,Mj, Peter and Ned were making beds out of long leaves,Wanda was making a campfire with her camping gas that she found in a store from Fairyland.
Ned:Guys,we've been trapped here since 2 months ago.
Peter:*sighs* Thats true...
Mj went far from Peter and Ned,she walked away and sat underneath a tree,as soon as she sat,she started to cry as soon as she watched a picture from her friends:Peter and Ned in their universe . 5 minutes later,Peter noticed that Mj wasn't there,so he went out to find her,he started walking straight to a nearby forest,just to hear his girlfriend crying, he sat beside her and hold her hand like never before,Mj looked at him and smirked, it was like a medicine,she stopped crying and said:"Thanks" as soon as she said that,they laid on each others shoulder 30 minutes after,Peter took Mj to Wanda and Ned,as they were walking while holding hands,Peter said:"If I have to spend forever with you,I will" Mj looked at him and answered:"I'll do the same" while she had a smile on her face,they went to their beds and laid to watch the stars together while Wanda and Ned were asleep like everyday.
Thanks for the support!
-Yasvibxs-