Tiny Doors.

As soon as they saw the tiny door seeking from the depths of the lake,they decided to go inside,in case it was a bad idea,they went to set a rope secured with lots of stones and heavy objects at the surface,on top of the rope so it didn't move and cause accidents,the rest of the rope was thrown in the water so they could climb up to the surface.
Ok,but what's going on with Wanda you're probably asking.Wanda was still looking for an answer on how to get out of the multiverse since they've been stuck for a while now,she went to every villager possible,and the only answer she found was from an old sweet looking woman,with a brownish hair,glasses and a dress that looked like she made it.The woman told Wanda to follow her to an old cabin that was at the other side of the village,they went walking for 30 minutes or so,once they arrived,the woman opened the door to a cabin that looked comfy,it was made of dark brown wood,it had a big white rug that almost covered the whole space,a brownish sofa hanging from the ceiling,a tiny light,and last but not least,a big bookshelf completely filled with books.
Going back with Ned,Peter and Mj,they went inside the lake,the longer they were swimming,the more they could see a light seeking through the door.They arrived to the door,but no matter how they tried to open the door,it wouldn't let them in.Almost out of oxygen,they decided to go up to the surface again and try it again later.