Sea food

After what I am going to assume is about ten minutes the red head comes back in but with a much strict facial expression. "Oh look who came crawling back so soon" I say tauntingly.  "Listen I am just head to take you to your new room" she says with her voice low and I roll my eyes as I get up to follow her out the door.
We are now awkwardly walking through the compound and I am getting really weird stares from the team Mates especially Clint. Well if you think about it I did just like try to kill them all an hour ago so they have all the right to be mad at me. Now we are in an elevator and it is super awkward. Neither of us had said a word to each other and you can feel the tension in the room. We finally arrive at a room on the 3rd floor and we walk up to what I am assuming Is my door. "So here's your room it is across from mine and next to Wanda's so if you need either of us then we are right there" nat says and then walks out of the floor quickly. "Ok" I say as I walk into the room and put my stuff down that they gave back to me which isn't a lot but it is still stuff.
I put the picture frame I have of me and my brother up near the tv and I also put down my plant cactus names Barry on the window sill so he can get sunlight of course. After a couple minutes of unpacking i go to check out my bathroom. It's nice it has a big shower and tub along with nice soaps, as I am smelling all of them I hear a knock in the door so I go to open it. "Hey I am Wanda, we haven't met yet." A pretty looks girl with red-ish brown hair says as she hovers near my doorway.
"Oh hi I am y/n but you can call me y/n/n, nice to meet you Wanda" I reply smiling at her. "Well I see you have already met Natasha and don't worry she can be mean and stiff at first but she loosens up after a bit and once you get to know her she is amazing, I promise." Wanda informs me. My cheeks instantly go red thinking about how the ENTIRE TEAM just saw me after I tried to kill them. "Hey you ok there y/n" Wanda ask concerned. "Yea I am sorry I just have had a lot on my mind recently" I sign making sure she doesn't worry to much. "Oh ok well just remember that I am just next door so if you need me I will be in my room bye" she say and walks out of the door and walks back to her room. I walk over and shut my door then I prance to my bed and flop done on it with a sigh. "Could this day get any worse" I mentally ask myself . And for the record yes, it could get worse. A lot worse.

                          Time skip 🤫

It's now about 5:30 and I am still laying in my bed dazing off into space and thinking about what had happened earlier in the day when all of a sudden I hear a voice ask me something. "Who said that" I say standing up cautiously and walking to the middle of my unusually large room.
"Hello mrs/mr y/n I am Jarvis a personal assistants robot" an man's voice says from the wall. I sigh and sit back down on my bed. "Ok Jarvis what do you want with me now" I ask him. "Well the team has invited you to a dinner in the dining room" the mans voice says once again. "What why would they want me to come down after I tried to kill them" I think to my self as I start to walk out of my room and into the elevator down to the first floor. The compound is really nice if you get a good chance to look at it and are not being stowed away in handcuffs.
"Look who finally decided to join us" the red head says Disapprovingly. " it's not my fault that I have never heard a voice from above named Jarvis before" I scoff at her and she lightly chuckles. I sit down in the only empty spot, next to Natasha of course. I look around to see that we are having the one thing I am     allergic to, sea food. I sigh and grab a plate. "I just tried to kill then I should at least eat the food they gave me." I think to myself and start to eat the sea food. After I am half way done my food I start to feel like I can't breath. "Hey i um and going to go to the bathroom" I say and get up and run to my room. I quickly start to go through my bags to find my EpiPen but I can't find it anywhere. I lean against the wall and start to panic as I drop to the floor. After about 5 minutes my vision starts to go blurry and then the door opens and a familiar red head runs up to me and picks me up screaming something to the others who don't seem too far away from her. She is now carrying me down the stars as I look up to her and whisper "I'm sorry I thought I would be ok". I see her face go pale as she is running through the  compound with me in her arms. I look next to her to see the girl I had talked to earlier, Wanda running with me and Natasha. Then my vision starts to give out and for the second time today I pass out in the same persons arms. 

Heyyyyy how is everyone??? I will probably be releasing a new chapter every day but don't kill me if I miss a day cus summer is coming up so I might be doing stuff. I hope you guys like the chapter ❤️❤️❤️(and yes I did name the cactus Barry because of Florence Pugh 😉)