Chapter 18

Lauren's POV

I don't know what happened. Nakita ko nalang ang sarili ko na hinahalikan ang isang to. His lips is so soft. It's addicting. It's like he's hypnotizing me to kiss him more and to deepen our kiss.

And the last thing I know ay nasa kwarto na kami. He was undressing me and I do the same. We we're so blinded by lust and all we want is to feel each other.

He gently lay me on my bed then he stopped for a second.

I am all naked now. I don't know if it's because of the alcohol because I don't feel shy.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked.

"Just continue for fuck sake, Red!!" I said. I'm a bit irritated. Nandito na nga kami diba? Bakit pa namin ihihinto?

Then he continues to kiss me on my neck. It feels weird. My body is burning in so much lust. It's like there is a butterfly tickling my stomach. I was caressing his head and my moan is so loud.

I don't care if I'm doing the right thing but all I know is I wanted this. I want to know what pleasure is. I want to feel the sensation that every girl feels when they're doing this.

-----

Author's POV

Red is kissing her breast. He was so fascinated on how beautiful her breast is. Her breast is the most beautiful breast he ever seen. It was so firm and her nipples is so pink. It's indeed beautiful.

Lauren felt her womanhood being wet.

Red kissed her down to her belly and down to her womanhood.

"Baby, you're soaking wet down here." Mapanuksong sabi ni Red.

When Red slowly licking her, Lauren's moan is more loudly.

Hindi na maibaling ni Lauren kung saan siya lilingon sa sobrang sarap ng nararamdam. She never experience this kind of pleasure in her entire life. Para siyang naaadik sa sarap na parang ayaw na niyang matapos.

And then Red slowly slid his one finger inside of lauren while still eating her.

"Fuck, Red! Don't stop! Ugh" she moan.

Red heard that and he was kinda glad that she liked what he's doing. And just like Lauren's want, he didn't stop. He likes how Lauren moan on what he is doing. That made him so hard.

Lauren is in so much pleasure right now that she doesn't care how loud she is. But red didn't mind too. In fact he likes it more.

But then he gets up.

"W-wait. Let's take it easy. You're drunk. Hindi dapat natin to ginagawa." Red said. Of course he likes to continue. Who wouldn't wnat Lauren? She is the most beautiful woman he ever seen. Her body is so sexy and that made him hard every time he saw her.

"No, Red. Please continue. Please. I want this. Please." Hindi na alam ni Lauren kung ano ang pumapasok sa isip niya at nagagawa niyang mag makaawa. Wala na siyang paki ang gusto niya ay maranasan ang lahat ng ito. She wants this to happen. She wants him.

But Red still hesitant to continue. He knew that Lauren is just drunk. He don't wnat to take advantage of her drunkness

Lauren gets up and he pull Red's head so she can kiss him. Hindi naden nakatiis si Red at tumugon nadin sa halik. He's still human and he cannot resist this beautiful woman in front of him.

They continue what they're doing. They were so wild. They're like a predator. Na ngayon lang nagkaroon ng pagkain at gutom na gutom.

Lauren reach his pants to unbuttoned it. Hinubad ito ni Lauren ng walang pag aalinlangan. Tumambad sa kanya ang boxer nito na bumabakat ang malaki nitong pagkalalaki.