Authors note

This is from my pov, so do not judge. Each and everyone has their own perceptions and their own explanations.

Feeling very pathetic for the story writers of yrkkh. It's the same story being continued and would still go on.
Earlier it was Naira's and Gayathri's love for Karthik and then Naira trying to sacrifice, later in yrhpk it was about mishti and kuhu, siblings fight, in yrkkh 2 it's about akshara and aarohi and their fights. Why can't they create a good sibling relationship story. What's wrong in that rather than showing so much negativity? The writers are showing the same yrhpk story, like one of the sisters are adopted and their insecurity's here its about step sister feeling jealous, why??? Aren't there any good storylines. And not also interested in glorifying only one character and side lining others and making the audience have an harsh and hatred towards other characters. Hope so they do more justice to the characters in my opinion.

I also don't get Abhimanyu's intense hatred for aarohi when he has also committed mistakes. A relationship stays strong when there is an equal give back between 2 or more persons, that's the beauty to it.

Well my story mostly will be of sister relationship, proper love story of akshara abhimanyu, neil and aarohi (since they are so sidelined).