1. Change (1)

This shot would be the after today's event happened in yrkkh, like akshara choose abhimanyu and aarohi being left out of the wedding. There would be 2 parts for this shot.

It was late night, Goenkas house was quite. The family was too tired of the things went today. Akshara after having a bath went to her bed only to find the bed empty and Aarohi not being present. She felt bad for aarohi but she knew if she coose over aarohi she would lose abhimanyu which she couldn't afford at this point of turn. She looked around to find her. She went to kairav and asked about her.
Kairav : aaru is there in pappa mamma's room. She wanted to sleep there today and she had asked me to not to disturb her. She wanted quite time alone.
Akshara : bhaiya, did I do the wrong thing??
Kairav : It's not about the wrong thing but being in her postion she might be feeling very pathetic and detached. The accident wasn't intentional but the event had turned into yet another remark in her life. Let her take the time to heal from it. Even you are at mistaken for the things happened, you should have stand against her strongly and take the help of someone to let know about the incident rather than keeping this quietly.
Akshara : but I was worried about aaru, her license, her career, everything would be screwed.
Kairav : but what did you gain from hiding it and what she did gain. Atleast there is a hope that you will get a life along with abhimanyu but aaru, hasn't she lost yet another trust ? I know she wasn't in a good condition after the temple fiasco but I don't believe she did it intentionally and the way abhimanyu was blaming her...she might have lost the control, but wasn't it the same thing when your name got changed it in the first abhi aaru wedding fiasco?? I seriously have concern about abhimanyu's anger, he might be right but the way he is dealing isn't supported from my side, if you are my sister then aarohi is also my sister, he and our family is continuously provoking her and making her feel lonely which is one or other way turning out against for her. Abhi also had committed mistakes, like making aarohi to be there at the wedding hall, you guys discovering love, and leaving her all alone, if he had love for you,he shouldn't have made her waiting like that, afterall she is a woman with desires and wishes, however you try to argue with the fact that she didn't have love for abhimanyu, waiting at the mandap and being left out is totally not okay, I'm not supporting aarohi for what she did, but somewhere I felt there is a need to understand her....Even we all had failed in making her right, she had always been benefitted from being the youngest daughter, and I feel guilty that as a brother I couldn't help you out from the trauma you were facing because of her...........anyways all the things happened which could have been avoided but fate...... don't think about all this and get ready for your wedding, atleast I want this wedding to happen peacefully which I genuinely doubt at this point of stage.......
Akshara nodded and left. Words from kairav had hit her and led her to think. She glanced at Aarohi, who was sleeping in their parents room, tightly hugging to their frame ached her heart, she left the room without making much noise.

The next morning, all were at the table for breakfast.
Akshara: goodmorning
Others : goodmorning dear,
Dadi : get ready fast and go to check out the fittings as it's your wedding day tomorrow.
Akshara blushed. She looked around to find everyone present except aaru and kairav. By the time kairav had reached the table
Kairav : goodmorning, others wished him the same.
Swarna : where is aaru?? Hasn't she waken up yet
Manish : don't remind me about her, after all what worries does she have??
Swarna and Dadi : Manish...she is also our granddaughter, she made a mistake that doesn't mean we can ignore her....
Manish : she has gone into that bad blood
Kairav : it's enough badapapa,
Manish : I don't understand you guys are still supporting her.
Swarna : it's not supporting but she is Sirat and Karthik's daughter, and if she has made a mistake it's our duty to correct her like akashara
Manish ignored and said, " till akshara's wedding happen im worried if she would get into another trouble
Kairav : don't worry bade papa, she wouldn't, as she has left.
Akshara : left ??? What do you mean by that??
Everyone looked at kairav in curiosity
Kairav : anyways she can't be a part of Akshara's wedding,there is no use of staying here, just to provoke Abhimanyu and birla family, so she left this early morning. She wanted some time for herself and I felt the same, so I dropped her to the airport.
The family members were shocked by the announcement made by kairav. Tears falled out of Akshara's eyes.
Akashara : and you let her leave
Kairav : I did what I felt correct, what's the use of she staying after all this happened. She would come back, but let the wedding happen smoothly. This might lead to a change.

He left the hall not bothering to answer any other questions.

End of part 1, will update part 2 soon. Enjoy reading and kindly ignore any grammatical mistakes.