2. Feelings

A shot on feelings dealt between Akshara, abhimanyu, aarohi and Neil. Enjoy reading. The shot begins after the marriage of Abhira.

Manjari was immersed in thoughts which was shaken by abhimanyu as he sees his mother lost. "Maa, what are you thinking ?? It's past 12, haven't you slept?? " Abhi was having night duty, due to an emergency case. After returning home, he saw that everyone had slept except his mom. " Nothing beta, have you eaten something??" to which he nodded. They settled in the sofa, with abhimanyu placing his head on her lap. She started caressing his head.

" I was thinking, it's been 2 years since your marriage, I wanted Neil also to get married soon. Isn't it time for him to settle. " Abhi agreed to her and said, " maa even I want him to settle but whenever I speak to him, he just escapes from there and all he says is that he still wants to be my brother and his bhabhi's devar. I don't think he will easily agree to you, moreover I want someone whom never ever has judge neil for being an adopted son."
Manjari : yes I do agree. I don't want him to be under Harsh always, even though he doesn't express his emotions much, I know how much he suffers because of Harsh wrath.
Abhi : have you found out anyone for him ???
Manjari smiled and said, " I guess it's not me but neil has found out " abhimanyu looked at her curiously as he didn't know his brother could hide such a thing from him. " Who is it maa??"
Manjari : I'm not sure, but I guess he likes Aarohi.
Abhi instantly got up from his mom's lap and shouted, " what aarohi ??? seriously maa ???" Manjari " shush..... everyone will get up, I said you know I'm not sure about it, I have seen him being close around her and the unknown smile in his face when he talks to her, I mean what's wrong in it, she has changed a lot abhi, I know she had committed mistakes but everyone does, and everyone deserves a chance, after your marriage has she ever been around you guys, no right ?? even though she loved to be with her sister, respecting your words she had everytime refused the things which each one of us asked, she hasn't stayed here, she resigned from the hospital, she went abroad, not wanting to be in your and akshara life. Even after returning she has never indulged to be in any of the things not breaking the limits....and I guess only the limits that was breaked was with Neil. I have seen her talking freely with him, caring and assuring. My mind is saying that she would be great with Neil. "

The words from mother was indeed truth. Abhi recalled all the events passed through last 2 years. Aarohi had never interfered or indulged in their life, even after akshara complained about the same, but at the same time he had seen her being okay with Neil. And Neil too was close with her than him now. But was it actually love or something else ??? He didn't know whether to go forward with it or disagree to it. He didn't hate aarohi, his anger towards her reduced but expecting her to be his sister in law ????

He got up from mom's lap and moved to bedroom where akshara was sleeping peacefully. They were expecting their first child. It's her 3 trimester and they were extra cautious. He layed beside her and hugged her. Before closing his eyes he determined to find out the feelings between neil and aarohi.

First part of this shot ends here, second part would be published soon. Till then enjoy reading.