Feelings - 3

Continuation from the last shot. Enjoy reading.

Neil : actually....i have some other commitments.
Abhi : What commitments ??
Neil : that........ please bro, leave me this time, it's something I can't avoid...
Abhi : but...
Akshara interrupted abhi, " it's okay let him go, it's the first time he is asking something, so let him....you take me
Abhi : hmm....fine
Neil hugged and thanked them and left.
Abhi : since he has met your sister there is something wrong with him ....
Akshara : aey..... don't
Abhi : okay then....get ready we will go as early as possible
Akshara : hmm

Around 12.00 am, aarohi was walking hence and froth in front of hospital muttering words to herself. " Where did this chamgadar went?? " It wasn't easy to stay alone that too at midnight, and she was cursing the moment. Not getting any more information about Neil, she turned back to move to hospital which was more safer.

As she turned back, someone suddenly grabbed her hand. She was about to hit with her bag if she wouldn't have heard his voice. " Will you take my death? "
Aarohi : i would have....
Neil : okay, i surrender, i know it's my fault...now get in
Aarohi : no first of all tell me where are we going???
Neil : do you trust me ?
Aarohi nodded
Neil : then what, just get in and I promise you that you wouldn't regret.
She sat back on his bike.

The wind flew around her face, she was enjoying the moment as she loved it.
" don't you think the night holds more stories than the day does ?? They would be hearing each person's joy, sorrow and what all have they felt, just like releasing out. I just love the night. When most of the world is sleeping there is much more peace than anything else. "
He just smiled and hummed.
" So how long more ?? " She asked him. He stopped the bike and asked her to get down.

He held her hands and started moving to the hill. It wasn't a long one. Aarohi was confused by his actions. Getting her all the way that too around this time, to climb a hill wasn't making sense for her. Though she wanted to ask him, she let it be. She believed that whatever it might be Neil's choice wouldn't be bad.

It took around 10 minutes to climb up all the way to the top of hill. As they reached both took time to catch out breath. He held her and moved to the edge. The view was something that she couldn't express. All the buildings looked smaller, only dim lights was visible. This was something worth watching. As she was enjoying the view, he neared to her ears and whispered,
" Happy birthday aarohi "

She turned back quite surprised. She didn't knew that it was her birthday. She wasn't a person who was celebrated her birthday as she didn't find any pleasure. After the death of her parents she had restricted everyone not to even remind her of birthday. The loss of her parents had quite impact on her.

Tears formed in her eyes. The smile on his face and the genuine happiness revealed to her that he was someone close to her. She hugged instantly. Neil was too shaken by her sudden actions but eventually he let it be. " I have never celebrated my birthday, i don't want to even renew it, my mom and dad, without them, it's nothing. I had lost the space after their death.....I didn't want to anyone to know about my existence......i don't know if that was the reason why I was indifferent to everyone especially akshara. Maybe my loneliness had led to that growth of hatred........I ......but......it had .....given me the worse.......I.....

She couldn't speak much more. She was in his arms crying out. He tried to pacify her, " .....It's okay.....cry as much as  you can.....let it went out......rather than keeping it within yourself........ it's okay.....I had been the same.......can understand you......let it out aaru.......

They remained like that for quite sometime. After that they looked up to the view. " Aarohi i don't have anything else to gift to you but something is there that I wanted to tell you all the while after I had met you, it's okay to express your emotions and thoughts to others, none would know what you are going through until you come out of the facade, speak openly, im sure they would definitely understand you better.....try doing it....."
She looked at him and nodded. Rather than view she was constantly staring at him, for being with her after all the things happened. She mentally thanked God.

Neil : oyyyy, where are you?? I had been calling out for the past 5 minutes.
Aarohi : sorry.....tell me what were you talking??
Neil : it's late, let's go
Aarohi : okay

He walked in front of her. Aarohi was stuck with the moments spend with him and the words he whispered of letting out feelings and emotions. She stopped walking. He looked behind to see Aarohi being lost.

Neil : aaruuu, What's wrong??
Aarohi looked up to him and taking out a deep breath asked him, " Neil, would you be there with me throughout my life to walk down through the paths of my life, as a supporter, guider, friend, and......... partner?????
Neil stared at her not knowing what to tell or express. Not getting any reaction from him, she wiped the tears in her eyes and pasted a smile on her face, " it's okay....i just joked...come let's go......."
She walked in front of him, but was suddenly pushed back, where she landed on to his chest. He hugged her as if he would lose her. She was surprised by his actions.

Neil whispered, " i........love..........you chipkali...." and kissed her forehead. She was happiest and felt like she would be the only person who felt at the peak of world....

They remained in that position for quite a long time expressing the hidden emotions and feelings through their touch. They walked down the hill holding each other hands.

"Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrooooohhhhhhhhiii........." The quite place heard the sound of Neil wailing...........

Next part would be the last to this shot of feelings. Let's wait to get to know why Neil shouted her name.
Till then enjoy reading.