Change - 2

Continuation with the last shot. Enjoy reading and ignore any mistakes.

Aarohi pov,
It's been 1 year, I have left home. It was difficult to take such a decision. I was always a person who craved for attention and care than akshara, and somewhere it had spoiled me to that extent that I couldn't understand where was I wrong. The loss of mamma had turned me to a cold person, and someone who hides emotions unlike Akshara. I was always wanted to be the best and I didn't felt any wrong with that, but that was pointed out wrong by others. I wanted bade papa to take care and love me as he does for akshara but somewhere he felt my blood had the connection to my mom's aunt. I was hurt by Mahima aunty words that y I wanted to somehow write the exam, but never any understood my point of view, moreover everyone was busy at blaming me. As a girl I had lost the respect when Abhimanyu rejected me on the mandap, I know I had committed mistakes, but he could have earlier rejected me rather than making it a story for others....why did he hate me so much.....even when I didn't know  how the name got displaced he made it a big fuss.....all I wanted was someone to back me.....and it was only akshara who stood and none else.....I was feeling bad, had to take tablets....and the accident, it wasn't intentional, but I was feared when I got to know it was Manjari aunty,......I was worried as I knew Abhimanyu would be Akshara but me..........

The truth revealed and he asked me to not to be a part of Akshara's wedding and yet again I was lonely........I wanted to be there with her, but....... I couldn't stay there after that, and now being here, I feel I have taken the right decision, some reality has changed me to be a better version of myself and not the arrogant Aarohi

I'm currently working as a doctor in this small hospital near to my home and it's peaceful. I learned many lessons. The work and fetching up a lifestyle led me forget all those at the past. I missed them badly, but this break actually was benefitted. I hadn't contacted them, and it was only Kairav bhaiya whom I had a connection with that too through mails occasionally. They were happy and me too. The initial worriness changed to happiness when they got to know I have settled.

And there was something that I hadn't expected, a message from chamgadar.......I was surprised when he texted me through instagram, asking about my where about and how was I........ initially I thought he was playing devar role. For him, it was his brother and now Akshara, somewhere I felt he texted because of Akshara, but his text weren't that......

He knew I read his message and never intended to reply, but he had kept on texting. I wonder what was wrong with him... He would send me all the random pics of his and family. I was happy to see Akshara. He never told me anything about him. All he texted me was how was I and some quotes.........

Everytime I thought of replying, I would stop it and today I texted him, just a ' hi ', he replied back instantly ' OMG ' I couldn't smile but only laugh, didn't know why......

And the text went on
Neil : Heyyy!
Aarohi : Hey :)
Neil : how are you???
Aarohi : all good, what about you??
Neil : ;)
Aarohi : ???
Neil : Good :)
Aarohi : hmmm

It was short but the whole day I went on reading it, didn't know why.....

Somewhere I felt he was another version of me, or a better version than me with the same stories behind us ........I had got to know how he was adopted and been their best son, only for others except Harsh uncle. And I knew there's is bigger story than that...... whatever it was he is the best character, even though he annoys me and I don't like him......but............

At the same time, in Birla mansion,
Abhimanyu : Akshu.....
Manjari : Akshu, Akshu, Akshu, oh abhi.....its the 100th time I'm hearing you calling out for her, Why are you behind her in the morning itself ????
Abhimanyu : when you can hear, why can't she listen to me.......and where is she........there is something I wanted to talk to her, after marriage she is behind all of you and I'm not getting her......
Manjari : I don't know what to say to you son...... where is my Neil ?
Abhimanyu : even he isn't available for me.....seems like he has also fallen in love... always in front of the phone....
Haa look at there, maa can't you see the same thing what I said.
Neil was sitting on the swing, holding his phone with a smile....and all of sudden he kissed his phone....and started dancing
Abhimanyu and Manjari aunty was shocked.......

Abhimanyu : Maa you have lost your son.......
Akshu : Abhi.....
Abhimanyu : Finally
Akshu : what is it ??
Abhimanyu : did you forget??
Akshu : I know it's our first anniversary coming up.
Abhimanyu : so you know,......now tell me what you want me to gift you for being with me.....car, trip, anything go on
Akshu : there is something that I  wanted badly and I'm sure you won't be able to get it......
Abhi had a question mark on his face.
Neil : maybe he won't be able to get it but maybe I can try.....he winked at his bhabhi, knowing what is special to her........

The change with Neil's behaviour, Aarohi where is it leading to, and what else is left to them, none knew apart from the god itself.....let the change lead a better life for all the four. End of shot 1.