Working it out - 1

The first part to working it out is here. It's short but will keep updated soon. Ignore any grammatical mistakes and enjoy reading.

Aarohi pov
Oh!! I have to travel with him for long 6 hrs, how will I do it?? I will keep my ear pods on and sleep.
Abi pov
Even I could have handled my very own father but this lady is something else case, If not akshu would have not demanded it, i would have been a free bird.

After bidding adieu to the family they both entered the car. Aarohi was about to sit in the front seat when Abhi said " you can sit at the back, why eating my peace by sitting in front " which was replied back by aarohi " ohh i thought the great Abhimanyu Birla didn't wanted to feel as the driver of his great sister in law." Abhi gritted his teeth.

The journey began, for around 2 hours the car was in silent mode, none talked and only the fm radio was the sound in the car. Meanwhile Aarohi had slept the moment she entered the car. Abhi stopped the car near a road side restaurant and went to refresh. He was hungry and ordered out for food. Abhi came back to car after eating and noticed that Aarohi was still sleeping. He turned on the car, where aarohi startled.
She looked around to find the restaurant. She heard the grumbling sound from her stomach, as she was about to get out of the car, Abhi started to drive.
Aarohi : excuse me !!! I want to have food
Abhi : you should have thought about it while sleeping
Aarohi : you could have called me while eating
Abhi : not interested
Aarohi : you....
Abhi : listen, it's only because of akshu and maa I'm taking you with me which doesn't mean I'm here to service you. If you want things do it yourself.
Aarohi : oh is it so???
Abhi : yes
Aarohi : better you stop the car and take me back to the restaurant or else
Abhi : or else what
Aarohi : or else I will jump out of the car
Abhi : oh really??
Aarohi : are you challenging me ?? Okay wait and watch
Saying so she kept her hand on the door, abhimanyu realised that it's Aarohi and she would go to any extent to get her things right.
He stopped her doing so and turned back the car to the restaurant.

As soon as they reached,
Aarohi : Remember it's Aarohi and not akshu when you play with me, btw thank you.
With a smile she left the car.
Abhi : AAkkkkshuuuuuuuuu
Abhi got frustrated and hit the steering wheel. His mind was full with how to irritate and score above aarohi.

Akshu called Abhi,
Abhi : wow ! What a timing.
Akshu : hi abhi. How is the travelling going on ? Is Aarohi okay??? Did she eat anything??
Abhi looked out of the window to find Aarohi eating as if she won the world with a great smile on her face.
Akshu : are you there??
Abhi : yeah yeah great going. What more else i need when I have a sweet sister in-law to take care of ....
Akshu smiled and asked him what had happened?
Abhi : nothing. But pray for your sister's wellbeing.

Aarohi had finished her food and was coming to the car.

End of part 1