Mysterious Mario (1)

I lay amongst the Warm n' Fuzzy Plains. It was a nice day, to say the least. It was so nice, that they even named the place after feelings! Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. Hello, I'm (Y/N) Mario, Mario Mario and Luigi Mario's brother. A lot of people don't know about me, but that's okay. I prefer being tranquil and calm in my own space. Mario and Luigi visit me quite often, just to check up on things. As I lay outstretched along the hills, the Mail-toad comes up to you.

Mail-Toad: "I have some letters for you (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "Oh, thank you Mail-toad. You are really making your rounds on a Sunday? I mean, shouldn't you relax?"

Mail-Toad "Nah, I'm devoted to this job, 24/7, 365! Later!"

(Y/N): "Alright, see you later!"

You looked at the letters. One of them is a Party Minigames letter, one of them is from your secret admirer (nothing new), and one of them is an invite to the Sticker Festival in Decalburg. Decalburg was a nice place, it's kinda like a Toad center. The Sticker Festival was an annual festival, where the Sticker Comet granted everyone's wish. Everyone knows what happened when Bowser touched the comet, he won't be making that mistake anymore. The Sticker Festival is in a few days, so I can relax.

Few Days Pass...

It's time for the Sticker Festival. You had everything prepared: your album for your sticker collection, your backpack, your blanket in case it gets cold, and oranges for snacks. You make your way to Decalburg, it's not too far away.
...
You finally make it, you ate some oranges on the way here. You were a bit tired, so you sat down on the fountain to rest for a bit.

???: I wonder who that is.. he's kinda handsome, not gonna lie. I'm gonna watch him for further details..

After resting for a bit, you made way to the stage area, where masses of Toads are everywhere, and where your brothers are, Mario and Luigi.

Mario: Hello, (Y/N)! How's life going?

(Y/N): Everything's been going great. How's the princess taking care of you?

Mario: She's taking care of me fine. I'm only 43 years old! I can take care of myself.

(Y/N): Well, you are getting to that age where everything starts to hurt.

Mario: I'm fine, really! I still got it in me!

Luigi: I got the corndogs Mario! When did you get here, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Only twenty minutes ago.

Mario and Luigi kept chatting with you, whilst a certain someone was lurking behind the stage watching you..

???: Wow, so he's Mario's brother? I didn't know that. There may be a lot of things I don't know about him, so I gotta keep watching him..

Afterwards, the Sticker Festival's main event came by. Everyone, including you and Mario made your wish to the Sticker Comet. As you made your wish, you couldn't help but feel like someone was watching you. You shrugged it off, as it was probably just a mistake.

???: I'll make sure to grant his wish myself.~