Silver Stalker (2)

As you made your way back home, you couldn't help but feel like you are being watched. You looked around you, observing every detail around you. You can't shake this feeling off of you, but you started to grow anxious. So as you got home, you locked every door and window you had in your home. Then you slept.

Time Skip: Overnight

You woke up in the morning, with that feeling now gone. As you left your house, you did your daily routine of relaxing in the hills. You thought to yourself, "Life couldn't get better than this.". But then, a shadow loomed over you. "Hello, sir.", the mysterious figure said.

You sprang up, almost hitting them in the face. Good thing they stood straight up, otherwise you both would have been injured.

"My name is Kersti, what's yours?" You stared at her for a bit. She was pale-skinned, her hair silver, as well as her dress. Her eyes were blue, and had a steady figure.

Kersti: "You just gonna stare at me or what?" *Not like I mind..*

(Y/N): "Oh, sorry. My name is (Y/N) Mario. Nice to meet you Kersti."

Kersti: "Oh no, it's fine. So do you live around here?"

(Y/N): "Yes, in fact I do. Why?"

Kersti: *So he's a Mario and he's quite handsome.. not to mention what he probably has in his pants..*

(Y/N): "Uh.. you alright, Kersti?"

Kersti: "Oh, yeah I'm fine." *Should I tell him that I'm a wish fairy?* *Nah. I'll let him figure it ou-*

(Y/N): "Aren't you a wish fairy?"

Kersti: *Crap, how'd he know?* "W-Well, yes I am.. how'd you know?"

(Y/N): "You are shiny everywhere, you have a crown on your head, and I feel some kind of weird energy radiating from you. That's how I know."

Kersti: "Hm.. I see.." *Maybe a disguise can make it seem less obvious..*

(Y/N): "So are you here to personally grant my wish?"

Kersti: "Yeah, actually.."

(Y/N): "Wait, what?"

"I came to grant your wish.. only one wish though! You aren't special!" Kersti exclaimed.

(Y/N): "Alright, alright. My wish is to have someone to finally love. Not just a cover-up love story, what I mean is true love. You can.. grant that right?"

Kersti: "Of course I can, I grant these wishes successfully once a year. You wouldn't believe the amount of Toads that want Toadette. All I'll do is increase your charm to your true love, the one that you were bound to fall in love with."

(Y/N): "Ooh, that seems like a good thing!

Kersti: "Alright, ready? Here goes!"

A bright light envelops you and Kersti, as well as some other parts of the world. As you recover from the bright light, you saw Kersti. She had fallen over, back first. You observe your surroundings, nothing seemed to change. You looked at Kersti. As she feel over, your senses kicked in to help. You reached out your hand for her to grab and pull herself up. As she did, you noticed that she had hearts in her eyes. You were confused.

(Y/N): *Is there anyone around me?*

After looking around, you realized she was staring at YOU. You both began blushing, then Kersti broke the silence.

Kersti: "I-I have to go, farewell!"

(Y/N): "Goodbye.."