The Shiny and the Dull (5)

You finally arrived at the hotel, with you being tired after running after her from what seems to be for miles, but was only a few yards. You observed the hotel, and.. wowza! It was huge!

(An image of what it would look like

(An image of what it would look like.)

(Y/N): *How could they fit this large thing in Port Prisma!? It must've cost a lot to build this place, not to mention the monthly taxes they have to pay!*

Huey: "So, here we are. At the Prisma Hotel!"

(Prisma Hotel isn't a canon place in the actual game, just made it up so you have somewhere to stay at.)

(Y/N): "Wow, it's huge! How could I miss this place!?"

She snickered at your comment.

(Y/N): "What was so funny?"

She yelled"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAI-" before an aluminum can made a comical 'bonk' sound.

??: "SHUT THE HELL UP HUEY!"

(Y/N): "Yeah yeah, like you too Jason."

Huey: "Let's go inside! It's even cooler in there!"

You ran in, and.. wow. It's so much larger on the inside! You head to the receptionist's desk, where you were going to check in. You expected none other than a Toad to sit there.

RT: "Hello! Are you here for check-in?"

(Y/N): "Yes, my brother made a reservation for this hotel."

RT: "Well, this hotel is backed up for a bit, so you may not get a room. What's your name so I can see the reservation?"

(Y/N): "(Y/N) Mario."

The Receptionist Toad froze after hearing your last name.

RT: "Y-Yes, your room is booked on the very top floor, Room 1000. Here's your r-room key, h-have a nice day!"

(Y/N) *That's weird.. why was he so nervous around me? Eh, none of my business.*

You got to the elevators, pressed the top floor, and swiped your key card. You waited a while for the elevator to finally pause to the top floor. There, you met four familiar faces: Mario, Luigi, Kersti, and Huey.

(Y/N): "Oh, hey Mario and Luigi, when did you get here?"

Mario: "Oh, hello (Y/N)! We just needed a place to stay ever since Peach told me I needed a vacation."

(Y/N): "Hmm.. don't you have a room you booked since you are the famous 'Mario Mario'?"

Mario: "About that.. I didn't book one for myself, so I need a place to stay. Can you help me out, (Y/N)? I'll pay you back, I swear!"