Flying Colors (4)

You entered through the entrance gate, and.. wow! This is the main source of paint that colors our world?! There was six big star shaped paint bubbles with eyes that seemed to be the source of all paint! All the Toads were playing with the paint like it was just a normal thing. And there was a paint fountain that supplied all the colors of the rainbow! You were amazed at the main source of all the paint that was produced in Port Prisma.

(Y/N): *I imagine this would be a rich town, considering how much paint it produces for the world.*

???: "Hey, you."

You turned your head towards the direction of the voice. It was a dark skinned girl with a black one-piece swimsuit and raccoon eyes. She wore black stockings with gray flip flops. She also had dark silver hair, much like the color of a common paint can once you tore off the label, and yellow eyes.

???: "Hello there, I'm Huey! I used to be Mario's companion and protector of Port Prisma!"

(Y/N): "Greetings! I'm (Y/N) Mario! It's nice to meet you Huey!"

You held out your hand for her to shake. She grabbed your hand and started to shake it.

Huey: *Wow, wow wow wow! His hands are so soft but firm, like a pillow!*

(Y/N): "Um.. are you gonna let go of my hands now? You have been holding them for quite some time now."

She let go of your hand, embarrassed.

Huey: "W-Well, welcome to Port Prisma! I hope you enjoy it here!"

(Y/N): "Grazie, Huey. May I ask you where the Prisma Hotel is? My brother Mario booked it for me so I can stay there for the week."

Huey: "Oh, sure! Follow me! I know where it's at!" She walks away, with you shortly following her.

...

Kersti was stalking you from wherever she could lay eyes on you. Alleys, bushes, lampposts (being in her sticker form), etc. She just loved the sight of your very existence, from your looks to your personality. She also wanted to know how you looked like in bed.. but that's a topic for another chapter, I promise my readers. [;)] She followed you all the way to Prisma Hotel, where you will be staying for the week.