The invitation

Reki pov
Langa and I have reconnected with each other after our fight, I think langa has become more attached as he's way more affectionate then he use to be.
He's constantly hugging me or holding onto my arm and following me around like a puppy.
It's comforting to know langa truly wants me as his friend.

While working in the shop the love hotel guy comes in inviting me to skate against Adam. As I go forward to grab the envelope as I fill an arm wrap around my waist and pull me back into a chest. I turn my head to see langa glaring  at love hotel guy.
"Reki won't be racing against him"
"What, langa that's not your choice to make"
I push his arm away so I can move forward and grab the envelope.

"Reki you can't skate against him"
"What the hell man, you skate against him and don't care"
"This is different"
"What no is not"
"Hey boys let's talk about this later"
Manager oka grabs the envelope and let's love hotel guy leave.

I glare at langa trying to understand how he thinks it's fair for him to tell me I can't skate against Adam when he's going to skate against him when I see a dark almost scary look on his face.
"Hey are you ok"
"Reki your not allowed to skate against him, you got hurt last time"
"Not allowed that's not your choice"
"Reki please I can't see you get hurt again"
Mmh not to e puppy dog eyes
"Fine I won't accept the invitation"
"Thank you"

I tell oka that the invitation can be thrown out and go back to working, missing the look on langa's face.

Langa pov
That devils dead for trying to hurt my Reki again, just he waits until I skate against him.