Someone new

Reki pov
S has been closed for days now after the accident, no one knows when it will open again or if it will open again. Joe and cherry are talking with love hotel guy or snake I guess on what's to be done. I never like Adam but he didn't deserve that god no one deserves that. I haven't been able to get his scream out of my head constantly waking up from nightmares, langa has been staying over every night to help. I don't know how he is holding up so well but he seems to be ok.

I got to class early for once langa was going to be late today so I was sketching by myself until I see a shadow fall over my paper.

"Hey reki whatcha drawing"
"Oh hey koda, just doodling"
"Your so creative reki"
"Thanks dude"

"reki"
I look up and see langa had arrived
"Later reki"
"Bye koda"
"Hey langa you ok you look weird"
"I'm fine reki, why was koda here"
"Oh just talking"
"Mhhm"

That's weird what's wrong with langa is he upset with me for something, is it cause we didn't skate together this morning?
He was fine yesterday.

"Re..k"
"Rek..I"
"Reki"

"Huh"
"Reki are you listening, I asked are you ok"
"Oh year sorry umm are you upset with me"
"No of course not reki"
Langa smiles at me the gets back to the work set, I guess we're good better start my work.

Langa pov
That rat how dare he talk to my reki and upset him. Reki's mine no one else can love him like I do, I saw him first.

"Hey langa let's go it's lunch"
"Hmm right"

We walk to our usual spot eating our lunch while reki talks about anything that comes to mind, the sun sparkling in his eyes.

My beautiful sunshine I promise to protect you from the evils of the world.