Insult him i'll kill you

Reki pov
S is finally back open but there still a somber mood in the air after the accident. I thought langa would be uncomfortable to come back but he seems fine.
Our little group had gathered together in a corner to watch the races, there was no beef tonight just people messing around.

"Hey guys"
"Hey slime"
"Hey kid"
Cherry nods at me as a greeting but says nothing otherwise.
I elbow langa reminding him to greet everyone
"Oh hey everyone"

I giggle langa can be so oblivious sometimes.
"Reki come watch me try a new trick"
Langa pull on my arm over to the half pipes and then got on his board to show me his new trick.

As I was watching I heard some guy trying to gain my attention.

"Hey red"
I look around and see some guy around my age with long black hair and purple eyes.
"Ah hi?"
"Your the guy who builds custom boards right"
"Oh yeah we're you looking for one"
"Yeah it sounds really cool, do you think I would be able to work along side you?"
"Yeah that's fine if your chill with working for a few hours"
"Cool, can I have your number so I can call you when I'm free"
"Yeah sure here"
"See you around red"

I watch as the guy walks off smirking weird I didn't even get his name.

"Reki"
"Huh what's up langa"
"Who was that, you weren't watching me"
"Oh sorry some guy was asking about a board"

A weird expression crosses langas face but quickly leaves again.
"Oh"
"Should we head back to the group"
"You go ahead I'll be back"

Langa pov
I walk around looking for the guy who had been talking to reki I got a weird feeling.

"You should have seen him the idiot really believed I wanted a board from him"
"Haha what a freak"
"So you got him number how you gonna mess with him"
"I don't know but we got time to plan"

I glare at the two morons talking about my reki.
"Oi morons"
"Wha wait your snow, dude we're huge fans"
"Yeah your so cool"
Hmm looks like they know me great.

"Hey want me to show you two a trick"
"Omg yes"
"Follow me"
I walk them over to an empty area with a small cliff, not ideal but should work. I position them near the cliff and show them a trick where it's hard to keep your balance.

The both give it a try with both falling the one who didn't talk to reki falling off the cliff he's scream slightly echoing while the black haired one falls on his ass just on the edge. He stares after his friend frozen.

"Omg omg mark" (idk first name that came to mind)
I creep up on the guy shoving he the rest of the way down he terrified eyes meeting mine as he falls.

I look down and see both of them bleeding. Assuming the job is done I walk off to where reki is.

My reki my sunshine will be safe once again.