i

A Wild Spark of my Fire
2022

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way without the authorization of the author. Please obtain permission.

The story is written by msclaraloves. The author does not take any ownership to the songs and pictures used in this story. Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by the characters of the story do not necessarily reflect the author's views and opinions. 

Please do not mention any characters and stories of other authors nor mention my characters and stories in theirs as a form of respect. Any display of improper behavior will automatically be muted.

This story is written in Filipino and English. I am continuously learning new things, gaining more experiences in different aspects, and reflecting on my actions. Do expect ungrammatical sentences, wrong spellings, and whatsoever errors in this book. 

Officially published on November 27, 2022 

•••●•••●•••●•••

 love,

msclaraloves ♥︎