X

The lass instructed Antonio to secure the fresh boquet securely away from the animals, which the little boy gave her a big smile and a thumbs up in return. After leaving his room, Camilo lead the way to Mirabel's room.

To her surprise, it was... simple. Sure, there were deocrations on the walls and all, but there's not a thing that her room stood out, unlike Antonio's room who had his room a literal jungle. There were cabinet, two beds, and a sewing machine. There's something in Mirabel's room that made her warm. Is it because of the fact that she's standing in the room of the only Madrigal with no gift?

There's no time to think about that. Right now, it's about Camilo's problem to be focused now.

"Wait why am I bringing you here? I'm not even sure if you know how to sew." Camilo broke the silence. Past Francesca would yelled at him and be offended, but knowing Camilo more now, her  present self will ignored him. "I actually know how, Camilo."

Sewing was actually Francesca's first love. She would watched her late mother and Abuela Juana sewing clothes for Pablo when he was still a toddler. Although her love for gardening took over, she still sew up to this day.

"Oh?"

"Who do you think sew my skirt?"

She smirked as she settled infront of Mirabel's sewing machine and snatched the ruana from Camilo's hands and began working. While she's still working, she felt pair of eyes staring at her. She ignored this until she finished sewing.

Still feeling those eyes, the girl huffed a sigh before looking at her side. There he was, with his eyes widen, his mouth turned into an 'o' shape, and a teeny tiny bit of tint of pink across his freckled cheeks.

"I don't know you.", he whispered.

"Huh?"

Camilo gave her a sweet smile. "I don't know you. We may talk for almost a month and I thought I know you enough, but I was wrong. I don't really know you, Francesca. There are so many things that I don't know about you, other than gardening, of course." He chuckled and massaged his nape, still looking at her dark brown orbs."I think you're amazing, and I.... wanted to get to know you more, mi amiga. What do you say we hang out tomorrow after I finished work?"

The noise from below started to fade out, as if they're the only people in this house. Francesca widened her eyes and her mouth agape. She looked back at him, at his oh so beautiful hazel eyes. She felt her cheeks hot and an unfamiliar feeling filled in her chest and her stomach.

What is this? Am I sick?

They continued to prolonged their stare until  the floor below them moved, making them jumped. The noise earlier from below came back.

"I think Casita is telling us that Mirabel's getting nearer. Shoot!" Camilo changed the topic and noticed that the ruana is done, and this made him sighed in relief. "Gracias, Francesca, for your help! I do hope Mirabel will not notice this." He neatly folded the ruana and put it in the bed.

"Tomorrow."

"What?"

"Tomorrow. At my house. I'm heading out first." Francesca announced before leaving Camilo all alone in the room. As she left, the boy just stood there in silence. The tint of pink in his cheeks came back and unknowingly, giggled a little. Few seconds when he noticed his behavior, he slapped himself and left the room.

"I'm hanging out with my... amiga! Yes, amiga! What is wrong with you, Camilo?"

___________________

The birthday was a blast and a little emotional, as Karlod and Agustin hugged and confessed about how they miss each other celebrating their birthday together. After receiving their birthday gifts, soon they stuffed their faces with Julieta's cooking.

Francesca found herself talking to Mirabel. She doesn't make the first move when it comes to talking, but she did this to distract about the event earlier in Mirabel's room. As they talked and talked, the said event started to fade out in her memory.

"I never knew you're nice to talk to, Francesca!" The Madrigal beamed, which made Francesca gave her a small smile. "We should talk more often!" "I... I guess."

"Oh by the way, I noticed weird in my father's ruana." Mirabel confessed. The flower girl's breath hitched. Shoot, she noticed! "I think someone sew—" "Partner!" Both of them turned to the source of the voice, which is Camilo. Mirabel's eyes went as big as an arepa and looked at Francesca. "Partner? Wait are you two—"

"NO!" They both yelled. "Seriously, sto—" "I wanna show you something! Come!", Camilo interrupted her and grabbed the poor girl's wrist. Mirabel just looked at them, shocked. Slowly, she smirked and plotting on teasing the two.

__________________

Both of them reached the backyard, the moonlight and countless stars greeted them. Francesca pulled her wrist from Camilo's grasp and crossed her arms. "What was that? Seriously, stop calling me partner!" She turned back and let out an angry sigh.

"What should I call you, then? Your name is too long!"

"Exucse me—"

"How about mi amor? Mi corazon?"

This caught her off guard. She picked a pebble and throw at him, which Camilo dodged from it. "¿Qué pasa, está mal de la cabeza?!", she shouted. Francesca was angry, but the tint of red on her cheeks says otherwise. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Anyways, why are we here?" Camilo didn't answered as he shifted his gaze to the garden containers. The girl gasped and hurriedly rushed towards them. "They-they're blooming!" Francesca cursed herself for forgetting the flowers and apologized them in her mind. She traced every stem and every petal.

Camilo was lost for words as he stared at her. The way her eyes sparkled as she saw the flowers, the way her beauty shined in the moonlight—

"Is there something in my face?" Francesca's question came back to his senses. He then shooked his head. "No. Um, as you know, Antonio usually took care of these and as soon as he saw the flowers blooming, he shouted so loud that Dolores had to covered her ears for one minute." Francesca snorted, but quickly composes herself.

"Hm, I see. It's nice to hear that Antonio take care of this well." She sighed. "We should head inside. Our parents might worried us."

"O-oh, right."

___________

Yay double update this week >:D

OHHHH and i still cant believe Sunflower ranked #3(camilomadrigalfanfic) and #6(camilomadrigalxoc) like ?????  How ????

Giggles ty all sm! /cries;