Answers.

I do not own Unordinary. It is owned by Uru-chan. Please support the official content.

John was confused not only from Alex being here but because he also had given John an offer.

"What makes you think I'm wanting to join you?" John asked.

"I'm just wanting to give you an option, you don't have to take it and besides I already know what she is trying to teach you. To control yourself. We can offer the same thing just without all of the time that it takes. Did you know that she has an ability?" Alex asked.

John gaped at the information and the man had to stop a grin from coming onto his face.

"She does?" John asked.

"You mean she didn't tell you?" Alex asked.

John shaked his head to confirm to the male.

"She said that she didn't have an ability." John stated.

"I'll tell you but I don't know the actual name of her ability. She strengthens the muscles in her body. Therefore can punch down houses in one go if she wanted too. I know this is a lot to take in, I'll give you til the end of the week." Alex spoke.

Alex gave a friendly wave to John as the man dismissed himself. John moreover was left to think and think and think. Is Kate lying and if so, what else could she have been lying about? Is she just covering everything up with sweet words and nothing more? Is she just trying to use her? John began to doubt Kate if she was willing to keep the fact that she had an ability hidden from him.

'Is she lying though? I mean her teachings were very useful and she was right on how they were helpful.' John told himself.

He was conflicted to say the least and he wanted to find out some answers. Therefore as John and Kate were eating did John begin to ask questions.

"Where do you work?"

Kate nearly choked on her taco at the unexpected question from John. She swallowed the food before speaking.

"I'm a mercenary of sorts, jobs usually take the entire day. I really don't care who I work for." Kate answered.

This spiked John's interest. Why did she work for multiple people?

"So like what do you do?"

Kate's mouth stayed shut and while she wouldn't have mind talking about what she did with John. He was never interested in her work beforehand nor complained about her recent outings.

"Hmmm? I usually do guard work and the like, nothing too fancy but I can't tell you some details for classified information. What brought this on, you haven't been interested in my work before." Kate answered.

John had to get to the main point of why he asked that question.

"Well...Alex talked to me and well...he said you had an ability." John stated.

Kate's hair shadowed her eyes as John braced himself for the aftermath. However, she didn't lash out at him like he expected she would and instead had spoken in a low voice.

"Yes, I do." Kate informed him.

So what else was she lying about? John didn't know and frankly it scared him.

"I know, I said I didn't have an ability but it was because of what I became with that ability and what I lost because of it. That is why I choose to identify as a cripple because I became a monster with that power. I vowed myself to never use it again." Kate stated.

'Monster!' Claire yelled at him.

John's hands became fists and he knew that she once felt like he did. Of course, she would make herself seem like a crippled even though she didn't have too.