Chapter 1: Your Best Nightmare

Here is the first chapter of The Nightmare King.

I also decided to add the Radiance to your Harem, her backstory will be explained in the story

_______________________________________

Cross Reverie.

A fantasy style mmorpg that everyone from around the world was playing.

The only way you haven't heard of it is if you've been living under a rock.

In this game you could be multiple fantasy creatures.

However, there was one player in Cross Reverie that made quite the name for himself.

In reality, his name was (Y/N) (L/N), he was an average young boy who was quite antisocial and chose to not interact with people most of the time.

In the game however, he was Grimm, the King of Nightmares and powerful leader of the Grimm Troupe.

A godlike being with one of the hardest side quests within the game.

He had won an event that allowed him to add his own lore into the world of Cross Reverie.

He protects his title as Troupe Master with extreme ferocity, if you wish to take his title...good luck.

He is harder than most of the bosses in the game which makes sense since he is a player himself and thus knows a lot about the game.

(Y/N) wasn't...happy with his life, but he didn't hate either...he was...fine.

He was fine with where he was at, he was okay.

However, he'd soon be transported into the very game where he reigned supreme.

What will he do then?

Let's see.

————————

Your eyes shot open in surprise when you felt 2 pairs of lips kiss each one of your cheeks.

Instinctively you shot up and jumped back to glare at 2 people.

To your surprise, you saw 2 females, one appeared to be an Elf with blond hair and rather large breasts.