Chapter 2:The Troupe

Here's Chapter 2, I'm really sorry for the long wait.
_______________________________________

You, Shera and Rem were busy making your way towards Faltra City.

Both girls walked behind you conversing with each other.

"So what is he?" Shera asked curiously.

"I don't know, he has the characteristics of a vampire..." Rem stated.

"But the sun isn't bothering him." The Elf replied. "He looks more like some kind of weird bug to me."

"Don't be stupid, the cape, the horn-shape, the way he carries himself..." Rem said with a scoff. "It's obvious he's a vampire."

"Don't call me stupid when you can't even remember that vampires can't even be out in the sun!" Shera yelled offending the Pantherian.

Before the argument could continue you turned to both of them and said.

"Both, I could be both." You said with a shrug.

The girls stood there awkwardly before Rem said:

"A vampire bug, we call those Mosquitoes."

You sweatdropped at that.

"Fuck, she's right!" You thought in embarrassment. "I don't even know what the fuck I am!"

It's true, when you created Grimm not only was it Halloween, but you also really got into Castlevania so Grimm's design was inspired by vampires in general.

You didn't want to make him look too human either cause you feel that would make him stand out less.

So you added some bug characteristics cause you saw a bug in your window.

You got into a great amount of detail, the Grimm Troupe Ritual, Summoning conditions, everything.

"HOW COULD I FORGET SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS SPECIES!?" You thought disappointed and outraged at yourself.

However, you immediately shook the embarrassment off.

"Okay (Y/N), calm down, you have a role to play."

You immediately stopped and glared behind towards them stopping them in their tracks.

"If you truly want to know, I am a Higher being..." You stated making them confused.

"Higher Being?" Rem asked.

"What's that?" Shera asked as well.

"Something you mortals would refer to as a God." You said with a chuckle. "To classify me into a species, I consider that quite offensive."

You said that last part with venom in your voice which caused shivers to go up Rem and Shera's spines.

"Remember this, I am above the both of you so don't try to classify me into a species like I'm some kind of animal." You ordered releasing a bit of nightmare aura to up your scare factor. "Do I make myself clear?"

"Y-yes Master." They stuttered before bowing.

"Good, I didn't even need to rely on the enslavement spell." You chuckled. "Perhaps with some proper training I may reconsider letting you both free."

Both girls looked at you in shock and horror upon hearing that.

"WHAT!?" They both yelled.

"Why yes, two pets to do with as I please doesn't sound so bad and you two are quite entertaining." You stated scaring them further as you developed a sadistic grin.