8- youre Bernardo's girl

Ally was dragging Celia out of Docs and down the street to the Mall where she whined the entire way . "Quit ya whining Cee ,chill for a bit , let me make ya look all dolled up for once in ya life !" Ally pleased to her , Cee gave in rolling her eyes and blowing excess hair out of her face . "Fine ! just let go of my arm will ya .?" They walked around the mall , looking in every shop on the high street but couldn't find a single dress fit for that nights dance.
"Al just give it up , there aren't anymore stores. Unless you wanna go to Gimbels ? pfft that shits like over 50 bucks a piece ." Celia grumbled huffing as they walked our it the mall .
"We'll there is one more option ." Ally pointed to a poster on the wall which read 'Anita's Dresses ' . Small business heh . That will be cheaper ." Celia just looked up bored and followed her friend to the store.

As they entered a bell rang announcing their arrival to the shop owner. "Ay , Rosita !" Celia could hear a woman yell , then followed by spanish lingo that she couldn't understand fully .
"Hola ?" Ally unsurely shouted
"ah forgive give me . Hola me llamo Anita . How may i help you ?" Celia stood there staring at the woman , racking her brain and wondering why she seemed so familiar .
"Um we're here to try on dresses for tonight ? Disculpas ( apologies) if we are a little late ." Ally smiled at the lady.
"Aye no no , you can never be late Niñas , follow me !" She motioned for the girls to follow her and Ally did immediately but Celia stood with her hand on her hip .
"Oh um, soy Ally esta es Celia . ( oh im Ally and she's Celia .)
"Ah pretty names for such pretty girls ." Anita replied pulling out a measuring tape from a draw
Then suddenly it hit her , Celia finally understood why she recognised the woman .
"Your Bernardo's girl ." She said transparently
"Si , do you know him ?" This was retuned by a scoff from Celia and she got a slap on the arm from Ally for her rudeness .
"I'll do you first . " Anita motioned to Ally with a finger pulling her into a fitting room . Celia stalked around the shop , browsing at dresses but her attention being drawn to a couple of picture frames sat on a shelve . One of a couple who she instantly recognised . Bernardo and Anita . They were sat on a beach in Puerto- Rico together . And another of the two but this time joined by a young girl around Celia's age , she had caramel skin and dark hair and big brown eyes . Noticing how drawn she had been to the photos , Celia looked away as she could hear Ally and Anita conversing in Spanish in the changing rooms . She had no interest in turning a reluctant shopping spree turn into a mothers meeting with her enemy's wife .

Celias dress^^^^^

Celias dress^^^^^

So once Celia's time did come around to get fitted , it took a matter of minutes unlike Ally , as one she didn't chat to she Puerto- Rican lady , and two , she had no intention of picking our every single imperfection on her dress , she just chose the one that suited her best and stuck with it . She came out with a bag like Ally's and an annoyed look plaster on her face . "Let's go Al . " Celia attempted to drag Ally's arm away from the store.
"Hold up Cee , we gotta pay . " Ally patiently told her . Antia came out of the fitting room , and put her scissors and measuring tape away .
"No need to pay mi amor ." Anita said
"No , please you have been so helpful to us ." Ally stated . Ignoring the woman's requests , she place a 100 dollar bill on the counter and ran back to Celia .
"Gracias Anita , i hope to see you later . " Ally friendly told her and pushing Cee out of the store .
"Ally what the hell ?" Celia started exclaiming when the door shut behind them
"What do you mean ? can i see your dress ? " Ally tried changing the subject and peered into Celia's bag .
"Why was you making friends with her ? She's a PR!" Celia spat back at her pulling her bag away .
"Please don't tell me your like Riff now . It's hard looking after one of you Lorton siblings let alone two of ya ." Ally said lightly trying not to dampen the situation .
"Yea whatever . You got your pretty dress ?" Celia asked in a mocking voice
"Hell yea , i'm exited to see my Cece look all pretty later ." Ally giggled , using the nickname Celia hated that her Grandparents gave her as a child . Celia smacked Ally across the back of the head .
"I'll see you there then yea ? " Cee asked
"of course , go straight home tho Cee , no detours ." Ally warned the girl
"i never take detours , i dunno what your talkin' about ." Celia laughed disappearing down an ally way and Ally walked home the opposite way .