19~ i do

ALLYS WEDDING DRESS ^^^

As they say , time flies . That is correct, because the time after Riff and Alice got engaged , flew past and in a matter of months , it was finally time for the couple to say I do . The day of their wedding fell on a crisp April morning . But everything was hustling and bustling. Jets were running around making sure that the garden was perfect for the ceremony .Cee was running around in a frenzy trying to make sure Ally's dress doesn't crease at all lifting it off of the floor , Tessie was tying flowers together with lilac ribbon . Ally was in her room putting on the last of her make up ( maria was helping ) and she got a knock at the door . It was Cee , holding up her dress on a hanger ready for her to put it on . Ally thanked her and shut the door whilst she changed.

Meanwhile , Riff was getting himself ready in another room , he was looking into a mirror and tying his tie . He had a navy suit on and a small aeroplane pin on the top of chest pocket of his blazer . For the first time ever , calm and collected Riff ,was nervous for the next hour of his life . The fact that this hour will tie the girl he loved most to his family forever , with two words . He was shaking and taking deep breaths trying to sike himself up ready to take his place at the bottom of the isle .
Ice had slipped him a beer before the ceremony to calm his nerves slightly .

As the two boys were trying to pull themselves together , Mouthpiece was knocking on Ally's door ready to walk her down the aisle.

Myles was posing as the 'father of the bride ' role for Ally as thier father was absent from her wedding . Cee always swore that she'd ask Riff to do that for her . Celia was the one who opened the door of Ally's room for MP .
"Hey Doll , is sis ready ?" Myles asked her whilst kissing her cheek
"Hey darlin , yeah come in ." Cee quickly pulled him inside inscase anyone else saw Ally before she stepped on the aisle . "Al your brothers here , you ready ? "
"yeahhhh !" Ally shouted whilst walking out of the other room and she finally revealed her dress to her brother and his girlfriend . She looked stunning , Myles even shed a tear as they both hugged her tightly .
"Let's get this shit on a roll ." Cee cheered as MP linked Ally's arm and Celia walked in-front , as her role as maid of honour , to meet the rest of the bridesmaids and get the guests and her brother ready for the brides arrival .

Riff was stood at the bottom of the aisle nervously playing with his fingers aimlessly waiting for his future wife . Cee was the first to walk down the aisle as the music started in her mint green dress . She reached the altar and kissed her brother who smiled and whispered in her ear .
"You look just like ma ." She smiled and stood on the opposite side of him until the rest of the bridesmaids reached the altar also . Then as the guests rose our of their seats the bride and her brother appeared at the top of aisle as they stepped down to reach Riff and the best men .

Riffs eyes welled up with tears when he saw his fiancé in her beautiful white dress . Celia gazed over at him with a wide smile .
"You may be seated ." The vicar told the guests . "do you Riff Johnathan Lorton take the Alice Merida Benson to be your lawfully wedded wife ?"
"i do ." Riff proudly told her
"And do you Alice Merida Benson take the Riff Johnathan Lorton to be your lawfully wedded husband ?"
"I do ." she sweetly said in response .
"and before i pronounce you both wed , does any one in this audience have any reason to object to these to being legally married ?" The vicar addressed the audience .And everyone was silent which satisfied the vicar to continue ." The rings please ." Baby John stepped up from the stand holding a cushion with two gold rings on it and handed them to the vicar . " well then i hear by pronounce you Mr and Mrs Lorton , you may kiss the bride ." Riff smiled at Ally and dipped her as he leaned in a kissed her pink lips whilst the audience cheered and whooped for the happy couple .

They all made their way up to the large hall where the meal was held and the Jets started to make their speeches . Myles was first, he and Cee were sat at the Top table next to the bride and groom. Celia clinked the glasses with a fork to quiet down the guests as her boyfriend toasted his sister and her new husband .
" okay guys and girls , i didn't really plan much but.... i do wanna toast my sis and new brother as i've known Riff since i was 18 . Funny story first time i met this fella , me and Al was stealing from his and his lil sisters store and i not only got my lovley darlin ..." he said holding Celia's shoulder ." But i also bagged my best friend that day , and he has always been there for me . He even nearly died for me ... so did lil Al over here . These two are the best pair of guys you can possibly meet so please raise a glass for my little sis and my buddy boy !"

Next up Celia made a speech . " Me and Riff have always been all each other had since we were real young , but when those two dead batteries tried to rob our store , who woulda known that we would have met our second halves that day . Riff and Ally have loved each other since the day they met , but cause my brother is too much of a pussy to admit it , they waited until they were both dying before admitting it . Luckily they're both still here today to share this day together , i wanna congratulate my Brother and new sister / best fiend for just being the best , most kind and exiting people i possibly know ."

Lastly , Diesel . " Firstly i need to thank Ally for letting me play the role of father of the bride today . Ally has been like a sister to me from day one , the minute she was added to the Jets , she was glued to my side and i vowed to Myles that i would always protect her . Granted she may have nearly died .... twice . But i always promised her that she can rely on me forever . And Riff , i could never thank this fella enough . He gave me a new life a reason to stay alive , a family . He is such a cool guy , leader and friend and i am proud to call him my brotha. Thank you for letting me join the Jets you have always been there for me when i need u most and i could never repay you both for your kindness to me ."

That night , during the reception , The couple finally started to get up for their first dance . The band started playing their song " we'll meet again " by Vera Lynn . As they wrapped their arms around each other and swayed in circles .As the music changed all the couples joined them on the dance floor and spun around to various love songs as dusk turned to dawn . They drank and danced until morning . Riff finally let go of Ally and shuffled down to Celia who was dancing with MouthPiece .
" Can i steal her Myles ."
"sure bro , is my sister free ." Mouthpiece replied
"she waiting for ya buddy ." Riff told him . MP kissed Cee and walked over to Ally to dance with her . Riff gripped Celia's hand and started to spin her around and the Lorton siblings swayed to the music laughing and Celia stood on Riffs feet as they danced like they did when they were kids .
"I'm proud of you ." Cee whispered in his ear over the loud music .
"What for ??" Her brother asked confused
"Just for being you. And today you really did turn into a man that's gonna make Ally a proud wife and one day an incredible father ." Riff just smiled at her and hummed whilst still swaying his little sister .

That morning Ally and Riff left straight for their 2 week honey moon and this left Cee in charge of the Jets .

e do not own any part of the west side story plot and have no intentions to steal it , we own our OCs and their backgrounds <3 - M