12-Cool

The Lorton siblings slipped out of Sean's with the two Jets following them. Riff had the revolve gun that he had just bought off of Sean for the rumble. "Cmon guys let's head to the docks." Riff shouted from in front . On their way , they ran around wildly all four of them ducking and diving away from the gun playfully being pointed at them. "POW ! POW! POW!" Riff was shouting as he aimed it to them all as they ran behind cars and jumped on each other's shoulders running away from Riff. "Chicken chicken
chicken!" Tiger shouted jumping over a car bonnet . They were caught by surprise when a deep voice echoed Riff.
" POW! "
Riff spun round alarmed and quickly , pointing the gun straight out in front of him for protection . The voice belonged to Tony . Who held his hands up in surrender "gee whillikers , Batman . since when do you carry a Rod ?"
Riff still with the gun pointed at Tony replied " well I don't got magic powers like you superman . So I got this " Tony walked towards him with a smirk on his face and Riff had lowered the gun now spinning it in his palm. "Promise to be with us tonight , I'll let you hold it ". Tony went to take the gun off of Riff but he was too strong and took it right back .
"When are you gonna grow up ?" Tony inquisitively asked him
"Never probably , born to die young daddio " This made Celia giggle at her brother reckless remark . Tony leaned toward Riff again .
"They catch you with this - it's 15 years in Attica ." Riff just chuckled but Tony was stubborn ." Call it off ."
"Call what off ." Riff asked him playing dumb
"Tell Bernardo the cops found out about the rumble , tell him a rain check ."
Tigers interrupted the feud " hey, why should we call it off ? We got a gun ." Celia agreed  , Ice however did not.
"Shut up Tiger stay outta this."
"You know we wouldn't even need a gun if you was with us ." Riff carried on ." But you ain't so let go of my god damn gun ."
"What would Ally think Riff if she saw ya with a gun ?"
"Who gives a shit what she thinks she ain't here ."

Then the curly blonde figure of Ally stepped out from behind a car to the surprise of  Riff and the Jets.
"Shit ." Riff muttered under his breath.
"Yeah shit. "Ally replied walking backwards." who gives a shit what i think huh ? this is stupid and irresponsible Riff ." She snatched the gun out of the tall boys reach
"Ally gimme the gun i paid for it !"
"You paid for it ? Well in that case oopsie daisy ." She punched Riff hard in the stomach and run up to the docks.
"ALLY GIMME THE GUN! It's mine !" Riff shouted over to the girl . Tony joined Ally up on the docks and sat in a stray piece of metal ."Tony does this look like his gun to you ?" She asked him throwing him the gun .
" nah it don't Al . Fellas does this look like his gun ?" He looked at the Jets earning no response from them ." Let's get some beer and some weed and let's go to the zoo ."
" Like the old days !" Ally chimed in.
"You know me brother , i don't look back on the past."Riff told the two shaking his head.
"why you afraid of what your gonna see ?" Tony inquired .
"no i look ahead ." He told them . Celia walked up the ramp onto the dock and stood beside him .
"we wanna be prepared in case they come prepared so give us the god damn gun ." Celia spat . Ally looked at the older , taller girl .
"Stay outta this Cee ." she warned her
"Don't tell me what to do , you don't even wanna be here ." Celia fumed at the girl she once called her sister.
"IM HERE TO KEEP YOU SAFE ." Ally snapped .

"Boy, Boy ,crazy boy , get cool boy !" Tony started to sing and walked away from Riff holding the gun tightly .

"I don't need protecting ." Celia snapped back at Ally

"got a rocket in your pocket , keep cooly cool boy!"

"Yeah you obviously do Celia !" Remember last time ! You tried doing things yourself and you nearly got your self killed!"

"don't get hot cause man we've got some high times ahead . "

"STOP REMINDING ME !" Celia shouted at the girl .

"Take it slow and daddio you can live it up and die in bed ."

"well someone has to ! You need to grow up Cee ! You aren't a little girl anymore ! This isn't a game you play on the playground .This is serious shit !"

"Boy boy , stay loose boy , breeze it , buzz it , easy does it easy does it . turn off the juice boy ."

"yeah whatever ." The girl rolled her eyes at Ally .

"go man go ! but not like a yo-yo school boy . Just play it cool boy !"

"ill be saying i told you so when you have a knife sticking out our your chest bleeding to death. ! "Ally snapped.

"Real cool!"

"how dare you ! " Celia looked as if she was about to cry .
"How dare i ?" Ally laughed at her . " i'm the one looking out for you !" She shouted and the Jets danced around and threw a few punches at Tony as Ally and Celia argued . The two girls then heard a clatter , they looked over to see Riff and Tony's arms tangled with each other's . And the gun , lying on the ground . The girls looked at it ,and then looked back at each other ,then back at the gun? before both running for it .

Celia's long legs reached it first and she had her firm grip around it . Then Ally's hand landed on top of hers . Ally was crying at this point and Celia's past sadness had turned to anger and determination as she stared deeply at Ally in rage waiting for the weaker girl to finally drop the gun . They fought with the gun in their hands for a minute , rolling around and spinning lifting the gun to different levels. before finally Celia got the upper hand and pushed Ally in the rib , it was here she finally let go of the gun.

Celia looked over at Riff and threw Ice the gun who passed it to Riff as she joined the two and Riff lasted her back once she was back at his side. She then looked over at Tony , who was also crying . He ran towards the three but the Jets grabbed him and pushed him back . Celia and Riff smirked knowing full well they had won . Ally was too fast for the Jets however , she ran right past them and right into the arms of Riff. He spun her around ." I'm sorry Al ." he spoke softly to her .
"No your not ." she scoffed pushing herself away from him . He straightened his back and clenched his jaw . The siblings ran after the Jets whilst they threw the gun to Riff who passed it to Celia .
Cee , Ice , Tiger , Action and Numbers danced down the Street whilst Ally and Tony chased after them . They reached to where the scuffle started and Riff swaggered next to his sister and his boys .

"Boy boy crazy boy . stay loose boy . Breeze it buzz it easy does it . turn off the juice boy ." Riff mimicked Tony's words and aggressively dancing in front of Ally and Tony shocking them abit . "Just play it cool boy . Real cool ." He finished before gesturing to Ice to give the gun back to him . Each Jet boy singularly leaned over Riffs shoulder and said "Pow!" imitating the gun sound . And then they each swaggered away behind the chain gate . Until it was just Riff and Celia left stood side by side . "Pow !" They said in unison smirking .

As they walked away Ally shouted to them but they didn't turn they kept walking as her shouts became louder and more desperate . " When you two die ! I ain't coming to your funerals . You're gonna get yourselves killed cause you're selfish little children !"
Celia bit her tongue as she heard Ally's poor choice of words knowing how much Celia wanted to prove to Riff she was grown .Unlike Riff who stayed stony faced as he didn't look back at her , Celia swivelled on her heel walked back up to Ally and smacked her right across the face . " Shut the fuck up !" She calmly and quietly told her through gritted teeth . This earned her a cheer from the Jets behind the gate . Riff looked at his sister then back at Ally guiltily .With that Celia joined the Jets again and Ice high fived her , Riff put his arm around her as they ran down the alley way .

" i aint coming to either of your funerals! ahahahha !" Celia mocked Ally's words as the Jets erupted with laughter . They walked back to Docs and Riff lagged behind them not laughing one bit thinking about Ally .

we do not own any part of the west side story plot and have no intentions to steal it , we own our OCs and their backgrounds <3 - M