epilogue

—LIFE HAS A TENDENCY OF CONTINUING. No matter what we do, or how productive we are, at the end of the day, we run on time. And it seemed the pair of fated enemies, who were constantly chasing the clock, now had too much of it.

   Call that ironic!

   And whilst the story could end, and the pages could run dry, they would still be them: co-existing in a world that never predicted them to stay so long.

   —JAMES AND LILYwelcomed their first son to existence on the 31st July, 1980 at strictly 7

   —JAMES AND LILY
welcomed their first son to existence on the 31st July, 1980 at strictly 7.04pm. He was raised in a timeline where love was given, and a large found-family welcomed him into any and all doors, whenever he wished.

   Circe and Regulus knew he'd show up eventually, and so, when the truth of a pregnancy hit the air, their, faux, 'shocked' faces were immaculate. Though it didn't matter; they spent many days at the quaint Potter-Evans home, babysitting and comforting the baby. Circe hated children ( with a burning passion, might she add! ) but she swore Harry James Potter was the exception to this statement.

   —SEPTEMBER 4TH, 1980,Tom Riddle murdered Peter in vexation; the sandy-haired boy hadn't been feeding the death-eaters with adequate information

Tom Riddle murdered Peter in vexation; the sandy-haired boy hadn't been feeding the death-eaters with adequate information. Nobody expected him to slip into demise, but he did, and it ruptured the groups world.

  There was a funeral. They played Bowie and reminisced over the past. It wasn't sad, nobody wanted Peter's goodbye to be laced with grief. Though Circe did spend an hour in a bathroom stall, sobbing as she held her death in his hands. The alter in the timeline had caused this. She knew there'd be consequences, albeit she never realised she would loose a predominant figure to her.

  It hurt. But time healed everything.

  —ON THE 31st OCTOBER, 1981,the night proceeded as it was expected to

the night proceeded as it was expected to. Whilst Circe and Regulus waited nearby, their postures tight, and their trepidation consuming, Lily and James fought Tom Riddle, and won. With no Horcruxes, and a limited lifeline, he fizzled into ashes. Left to the pits of hell, where he so belonged.

   It marked a salient day in the Wizarding world.

  —MARLENE AND DORCASsettled down for a serene life of potted plants ( vines extending up the walls, creating beautiful imagery of sun-soaked rooms, doused in nature ) and, of course, fighting

  —MARLENE AND DORCAS
settled down for a serene life of potted plants ( vines extending up the walls, creating beautiful imagery of sun-soaked rooms, doused in nature ) and, of course, fighting. Marlene got her desired job as a hit-witch, and it is said, to this day, she remains at the top, using the skills Circe taught her to battle evil in the clash of light.

  And when death-eaters came to slaughter the couple, the Einar was there, coincidentally. No blood except those of macabre was shedded.

  In her stretched out existence, Marlene went on to seek great change: hosting over four pride marches, opening an exclusive LGBTQ+ club ( that Dorcas managed exceptionally ), and successfully appealed to release the ban on two wizards and two witches marrying ( though the rules seemed to restrict a 'cross-breeding' relationship in regards to muggles, and that wouldn't change until 2015, when all humans were granted their 'freedom' to love, in a few places — History was fucked ).

  But she managed to marry her girl, and whilst it would never be enough, it was still something. They had a simple celebration on the 9th of August, 1985.

  —SIRIUS ELOPED WITH REMUSon the 17th September, 1986

on the 17th September, 1986. It was an abrupt gathering, all close friends and rushed outfits, albeit they wouldn't of had it any other way. There was a scarce amount of priests who would marry people consisting of the same gender, so Circe said fuck it and became legally Ordained.

  After, the group got drunk standing across the beach, and as they carved their souls into the sand, the fight that got them to this point seemed to be worth it all the more. Sun-rose and new beginnings dawned over the couples, and the friends.

  —MARY HEALED

  —MARY HEALED.
She worked hard to battle the unwarranted touches of the past, and thus, learnt to wake without feeling Mulciber's grasp.

  It got easier, just as Circe promised. Both girls would always live with this on their chests, but it didn't have to consume their entire bodies. They forbidded it to have such effect.

  Mary went on to work for a Sexual Assault organisation, funding and protesting for victims rights globally. It was beautiful to watch so much grow out of trauma, and Mary was glad she stayed. That she didn't succumb to the alcohol. Because now, she'd prevent such atrocity from happening to other people, and that was enough. Oh god that was enough.

   Mateo only ever returned once, and when he did, his hands were interlocked with Peter's

   Mateo only ever returned once, and when he did, his hands were interlocked with Peter's. Wherever they were, they proved to be together. Even in death, love could be spindled. Their presences were welcomed with runny tears and hours of conversations, where they all poured their months into the atmosphere and got intoxicated with cheap wine. Taking gradual shifts to check on Harry, upstairs.

  —CIRCE AND REGULUSfound their home, in the midst of an intimate town, not too bustling to be a mess of overpopulation and smog, but also not too quiet for constant serenity

  —CIRCE AND REGULUS
found their home, in the midst of an intimate town, not too bustling to be a mess of overpopulation and smog, but also not too quiet for constant serenity.

  They lived with nosy neighbours and overlapping gardens. Midnight stained sheets of parchment, and the constant smell of searing coffee.

   Regulus did become a writer, and one day, his work expanded past the eyes of Circe. He was a best-seller, as predicted. The words always flowed with him, leading to ensnaring literature, and sometimes poetry. The Einar, on the other hand, trained potential-aurors to reach their full potential, never pushing them to the standards of Praesidium, but passing on her excessive knowledge with combat and spell-work.

  She, also, regularly practiced herb-craft, causing her roots of the Goddess Circe to tighten.

   They did have their midnight reservoirs of exorbitant champagne, dancing around their minuscule home as vinyls rolled, and they got to just.... live.

  —THE GROUPremained as they were, a family! Tightly-knitted and close as they spent all of their free hours together, watching each other grow and adapt as age crept over their chests

  —THE GROUP
remained as they were, a family! Tightly-knitted and close as they spent all of their free hours together, watching each other grow and adapt as age crept over their chests.

   No more blood-shed.