Nathan

31st December

There's something about tourist women, on a New Year's Eve night that brings out the absolute horniest part of them. It's like the drop in their own home town confines are freeing to the point where they can disregard their normality and be whoever they want to be.

And Li wants to be whoever I want her to be. Her tits bounce in front of me while she straddles my dick in the bar stock room, her little pants and whimpers spur me on as she holds the wall behind me. It's fast and sort of sloppy but it's fun. I grip her ass and start thrusting up, harder and faster until I finish into the condom.

She thanks me with a kiss when we're done and both of us slink out of the stock room adjusting ourselves. She disappears into the crowd before I can do the polite thing and ask for her number. I'm quietly relieved, that's one less facade I have to keep up.

"It's not even eleven," Drayton slaps me on the shoulder and I wince. I'd hoped he didn't notice. "To be fair Dallas and I slipped one in before we left the house."

"Didn't need to know that," I head to the bar, gesturing for two to Mo. Two of whatever, it didn't matter at this point.

"You mind if I ask her to be my wife?"

My attention snaps to Drayton, he leans his palm on the bar, looking around, appearing causal. Not at all like he'd just asked permission to marry my little sister. Fuck. I know he adores her and I'm surprised he hasn't asked her yet but I didn't imagine he'd be one to ask for permission.

His gaze slides to me, finding the assessing stare I wear. "Look man," he says. "You're the father figure in her life. We'll ignore the fact that you just went balls deep in a hot tourist a few minutes ago, who can define fatherly behaviour right? Anyway, I know how much you and Dallas mean to each other, so I wanted to ask you first."

He can't just word things like a human being, I swear. Whatever.

"Of course man," I smile, letting it sink in. My little sister getting married, to her high school sweetheart no less.

At one point I wasn't sure it'd last. I believed they were in love back then, but that sort of love usually fizzles out. It's all intense passion and overwhelming hormones and misplaced intentions. But they're stronger than ever. I'm glad for them.

Mo puts down two shot glasses and I only wonder for a moment, if I should've been more specific. Never mind, I pick them up, hand one to Drayton and we clink the glasses together.

"You have my blessing."

We throw back the shots and then order a round of beers before we go in search of the girls. Dallas and Gabby are out in the back patio. It's a concrete space with an outdoor fire, lots of lights, picnic tables and little heaters along the top of the fence line. It's enough to keep the chill off the air but not enough to be wearing a sleeveless dress.

Which Gabby is.

I haven't seen her since the grocery store. She hasn't thanked me for having her cart delivered to her house. Not that I did it for thanks. But I almost wondered if it had arrived at all, because she hadn't said a thing. Adding that bullet might've been a bit much but I couldn't resist teasing.

She said she didn't want me to pay for the food but fuck, I couldn't stop thinking about her face after she left. That warm brown skin emblazoned with dark red cheeks, her breathing rapid and her words catching on the fact that her ex cut her off from the finances.

Fuck, I felt awful. I couldn't do nothing.

The other part of me couldn't stop thinking about how her lips had parted when I told her I know where those little vibrators go. That one spot to place it, with not too much pressure, bur just enough so the pleasure builds and builds and when it's building, you don't fucking move it and—