Nathan

19th January.

I can't stop hearing her voice saying those words. I want to suck your dick, make you come, fuck my mouth. It's literally all I can hear, even in the morning, after a full nights sleep. I stand in the shower, breathing hard, my cock in my fist.

I'm not sure if she did it on purpose, but her voice was so sensual, soft, licking the words. My hand speeds up and I feel the pressure building, my teeth sink into my lip to stop myself from groaning her fucking name.

All I could think about while she read that book, was her saying those things to me, begging to suck me off, to fill her mouth, her throat. I couldn't stop picturing my hands in her hair, her lips around me, her tongue licking my shaft. I grunt, my flesh sliding in my fist as I lean against the wall and my head hangs under the water.

I'd almost unzipped my pants when I stood in front of Gabrielle last night, almost ended up being the one fucking begging for her mouth. The way she looked up at me through her lashes, her cheeks flushed and her lips parted, I couldn't stand it. It was all too much and I wouldn't be surprised if she'd heard me beating off as soon as I got into bed last night.

It wasn't enough. I have no idea how I'm going to face her when my climax hits and my cock spurts warm cum all over the shower wall. My breathing is ragged as I wash my hand off under the water and sigh.

We have to get this shit under control because how can we live together if all I can think about is the things I want to do with her? I should never have asked her to read that book out loud. I crossed the line because I knew what she was reading. It was all over her beautiful face and I wanted to hear it. I wanted to hear her say dirty things and I got way more than I bargained for.

                  Out in the living room, the fire is still on, Gabs is curled up on the sofa with her phone and Lydia is on the floor, her legs kicking behind her. There's a box in front of her, she's reading a manual and I realise it's a squirrel house.

A fucking squirrel house.

"Good morning, Nathan!" Lydia shouts.

I give her a quick wave. "Morning, kid."

I'm about to ask Gabs where the squirrel house came from when I look up and see her reading her phone, a little grin on her mouth, her thumb between her teeth. I'm immediately in agony.

I clear my throat and her eyes dart up to meet mine.

"Where'd the squirrel house come from?"

She locks her phone and drops it. We're ignoring what I said last night I suppose. For the best.

"Amazon."

Lydia starts pulling bits and pieces out of the box. It's a kit set with all of the pre made walls and the roof, it just has to be put together and painted. Comes with paint too. Lydia looks up and smiles at me.

"I put the wood on the fire this morning," she tells me, her hair is a knotted mess, as it is most mornings. I've watched Gabs comb it out before. She uses a lot of cream stuff and leave in conditioners.

"Thanks, kid," I say. "It's warm in here. So, is that what we're doing this morning?"

"I told her she can wait if you're busy," Gabs cuts in, sitting forward on the edge of the couch. "It came up on Amazon after you'd mentioned building one with Lydia so I bought it. She can be patient if need be."

Lydia looks at me, shaking her head. "I'm not good at patience."

"You will be," Gabby warns.

"We can do it this morning," I lower myself onto the ground and Lydia does an excited little shuffle in her onesie. "We'll do this and mom can cook breakfast."