Domestic Bliss

(Y/n) Hardy opened the window and hoisted the woman in his arms into the building. "Exciting right?" The boy smirked under his mask as he jumped inside after her.

"I can't believe you got me to do this!" Gwen Hardy hissed quietly under her own mask as she looked around nervously

"I can't believe you got me to do this!" Gwen Hardy hissed quietly under her own mask as she looked around nervously. "And I definitely can't believe I actually married you"

 "And I definitely can't believe I actually married you"

"That wasn't a no" (y/n) smirked and Gwen sighed. "Don't worry, nobody is home and I paid off the butler to deactivate the security system. We don't want your first robbery going wrong"

"My dad's a cop, he'd disown me if he knew about this" she sighed as she walked deeper into the apartment.

"See? Exciting!" (Y/n) grabbed the girls hand and pulled her into a hug. "You're loving this"

Gwen smiled under her mask. "I may be enjoying it a tiny bit" she laughed as she kissed the boy though the mask. "What're we looking for?"

"A safe, something like that" (y/n) replied with a shrug. "Figured we'd just take money, that way you don't feel guilty. This guy has plenty of money so he won't miss it"

Gwen nodded before walking towards a nearby desk. She looked it over and opened a drawer. "Ooh! Gold pen" she pulled it out and looked it over.

"Guess we're stealing other stuff too" (y/n) shrugged as Gwen put the pen in her pocket.

"That felt good" Gwen smiled under her mask. "I can see why you like this whole stealing thing so much"

"I'm a really bad influence" (y/n) shook his head as he walked over to a wall. He pulled a painting off and behind it was a safe. "Found the safe"

Gwen quickly walked up and looked it over. "How do we open it? Are you going to teach me to crack a safe? Are you-" she was cut off as the boy grabbed the handle and ripped the door off of its hinges. "Oh. Super strength. Alright" she nodded, looking a bit disappointed.

"Grab as much as you can fit in your pockets" (y/n) told her as he shoved his hand inside and pulled out an old looking pocket watch. He shoved it into his suit and watched proudly as Gwen did the same with the stuff she grabbed. "Say cheese" Gwen turned to see the boy take a picture of her on his phone. "This is a night I will forever remember. Little Gwennies first robbery"

"Just don't expect it to be the first of many. I'm not sure this is the right thing for me" she pulled a diamond necklace out of the safe with wide eyes. She quickly put it around her neck.

"You're loving it" (y/n) smirked as he held his hand out and stroked her cheek.

"Exactly. That's why it's not good for me" she replied as she finished filling her pockets. "I'm full"

"Same here" (y/n) nodded and took Gwen's hand. "Let's get out of here babe" they walked towards the window and he wrapped his arms around her. "Make sure nothing falls out of your pockets" gwen nodded and (y/n) quickly jumped out the window.

An hour later, the house

"That was amazing" gwen smiled as (y/n) and her landed in their backyard. She opened the back door and walked inside. "I'm energized!" She quickly pulled her mask off with a huge smile.

"I knew you'd love it!" (Y/n) replied with a smile of his own as he also pulled his mask off

"I knew you'd love it!" (Y/n) replied with a smile of his own as he also pulled his mask off. The two walked into their room and emptied their pockets onto the bed. "How do you like the outfit I made you?" He asked as he looked down at her suit.

"I like it, not as much as you probably do though" she smirked as she looked down at the skin tight bottom half of the suit. "I can definitely tell you're the one who made it" it was a strange suit. The bottom half was skin tight but the top was baggier, sort of like a hoodie.

"Um" (y/n) tried to come up with an excuse. "Wait, we're married! I can just act like myself. I don't need an excuse" he pulled the girl into a hug and pulled her down onto the bed with him beside the stolen objects. Gwen giggled a bit at the suddenness of it all.

"Seriously though" gwen spoke as she cuddled up to her husband. "I don't think I should be doing this much anymore"

"You're breaking my heart Gwennie" (y/n) shook his head only to be cut off by a kiss from Gwen. "I'm going to change your mind about that"

"I know you are" Gwen replied with a sigh. "I can never say no to you. And if I do you just never accept it"

"Exactly" (y/n) replied with a smile before kissing the girls nose. "Guess you're my new partner in crime"

"Pretty sure I got that title when we got married" Gwen laughed.

"Yeah but now it's literal" (y/n) replied with a shrug. "The Thief and the sexy Theifette. Partners in crime"

"I'm not being called the Thiefette" Gwen shook her head. "And you need to come up with a better name than the Thief"

"I suppose that's probably a good idea" (y/n) replied with a nod. "Any suggestions?"

"I feel like considering my costume 'Monochrome' may be a cool name for me" Gwen smiled as she looked to the boy for approval.

"You're much better at names than I am" (y/n) huffed causing the girl to smile wider. "Any suggestions for me?"

"I've got nothing?" Gwen replied with a shrug. "Sorry"

"Ah, it's fine" (y/n) sighed before laying back in the bed. "I'm going to sleep. Maybe something will come to me in my dreams"

"Alright" Gwen lay down beside him. She kissed his cheek as he closed his eyes and moments later fell asleep.

Word count: 1029

(Guess book 2 is out now! I've actually got some big plans for this book! Anything in particular that you'd like to see or are looking forward to?)