Sick

"Somehow Malpractice Man has returned" Moonknight spoke grimly as he stared across the table at (y/n). The two were currently sitting at an outdoor cafe in full costume while sipping milkshakes. They were delicious.

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow. "The guy whose head you impaled with one of your moon batarang things when we first met?"

"That's the one" Moonknight nodded confirmation. He was currently in his mister knight outfit.

"How did he come back?" (Y/n) asked with a confused look.

"Dark science, cloning, secrets only the Sith knew" Marc shrugged after giving his best guesses.

"Ah alright" (y/n) nodded in understanding. "So you going to kill him again?"

"Without a doubt" Moonknight replied with a nod. "You going to come?"

"Sure" (y/n) replied with a shrug. "Gwen wanted me out of the house anyways because she's overdue for her period and she doesn't want me there to annoy her once it starts"

"Ah alright. Didn't need to know that" Marc spoke before standing up as he finished his milkshake. "Let's go then"

—————————————————————

The two friends stood outside the abandoned doctors office as they mentally prepared themselves for the battle to come. "Of course this is where he lives" (y/n) sighed.

"This should be fairly easy. In and out in a couple minutes" Marc spoke before beginning to walk towards the front door. He quickly kicked it in and walked inside. (Y/n) was quick to follow.

—————————————————————

Gwen Stacy groaned as she held her stomach. Was it possible she had caught some sort of multiverse virus? Or was the author just foreshadowing something? It was probably the multiverse virus.

Gwen stumbled into the bathroom and steadied herself by grabbing onto back of the toilet. She was definitely sick. She quickly lifted the toilet seat before falling to her knees and throwing up.

—————————————————————

"Ah!" Malpractice Man screamed as his hand was impaled by one of Marc's moon batarang thingies.

"Found you" Marc's voice came teasingly before he fell down from the ceiling and landed atop the villain. "You remember my friend of course? You tried to kill his previous girlfriend. He holds a grudge"

Malpractice Man quickly looked up and noticed the costumed thief. He smiled awkwardly before waving shyly. (Y/n) returned the wave before quickly kicking malpractice man in the head.

—————————————————————

Gwen groaned once more as she slowly stood up. She quickly flushed the toilet so she wouldn't have to see the vomit within. She held her stomach as it writhed in pain. "I need to see a doctor" she slowly exited the bathroom.

Once back in her bedroom Gwen sat down on the bed besides their sleeping cat and picked her phone up off the nightstand. She found (y/n)'s contact and was quick to call him.

—————————————————————

"Gwen?" (Y/n) pulled his foot away from his enemies face as he answered his phone. "Something wrong?"

"I think I caught some sort of multidimensional virus" he could already tell she was sick just by her voice. "Who sho-" she was quickly cut off by the screams as Marc quickly stomped on Malpractice Man's hand. "What was that?"

"That's not important" (y/n) was quick to reply as he motioned for Marc to make it quieter. Marc nodded before glaring down at the villain. "Call Valeria. If anyone can figure out what's wrong with you it's her" Valeria Richards was of course one of their best friends. Just specifying in case you haven't read the last book.

Gwen coughed before making an "mhm" sort of sound.

"Have her come to the house. I'll be there soon alright?"

Gwen once again just made an "mhm" sound before hanging up.

"Alright man I've got to go" (y/n) spoke as he slipped his phone back into his pocket. He turned just in time to see a moon batarang thing impale Malpractice Man's head, once again killing him.

"Everything alright?" Marc asked as he turned to (y/n).

"Gwen thinks she caught some new virus while we were in the other universe. It's probably just a flu but better safe than sorry" (y/n) shrugged as he began walking towards the door. "Sorry to cut this short!" He began running until jumping out the door. Once outside he aimed his hand at a nearby building, webs then shot out of his fingers and he began swinging.

—————————————————————

"You look like shit" Valeria Richards spoke as she entered Gwen and (y/n)'s bedroom and spotted Gwen laying on the bed.

"I feel even worse" Gwen replied as she turned slightly so she could see her friend. "Do I look bloated? I feel bloated"

"Sit up" Valeria instructed as she sat down on the bed between the sleeping cat and her friend. Gwen groaned in pain as she struggled to do as instructed. Once she was finally up Valeria put her hand against the girls forehead. "No fever. That's good"

"Obviously that's good" Gwen groaned back.

"Kinda bitchy" Valeria observed with a nod. "What kinda sickness are you experiencing? Throwing up?" Gwen nodded. "Soreness?" Gwen nodded once again. "Where?" Gwen looked embarrassed before motioning to her boobs. "Fatigue?" Gwen nodded once again. "When was your last period?"

"Five or six weeks ago" Gwen groaned before quickly holding in the urge to throw up. Once it was gone she continued. "But I miss them sometimes, or sometimes they come late. No big deal"

Valeria gave her a questioning look. "You sure about that?"

Gwen gave her a confused look. "What are you implying?"

"I think that's pretty obvious" Valeria replied as she stood up and looked the girl over. Gwen's eyes widened. Valeria quickly pulled something from her pocket. She had figured on the way here that one could come in handy so she had stopped by the drugstore to buy one.

Word count: 975