Gwenverse Part 2: Butt-War

"Wait so you just took me by accident?" (Y/n) tilted his head looking a bit hurt.

"Yep. Gwen's are the ones in danger. Not (y/n)'s" the Spider-Gwen shrugged.

"So if I weren't with her I would have just thought she'd disappeared?" (Y/n) crossed his arms. His Gwen took his hand to try and calm him. "I would have just spent however long she's gone thinking someone had taken my wife and I'd never see her again? You couldn't have left a note or something behind?" Gwen wrapped her arms around her husband.

"Um..." the new Gwen looked like she had never considered that situation.

"Christ" Gwen shook her head and glared at the new Gwen. "And you're supposed to be the hero me?"

"One of the many hero us'" new Gwen shrugged. "Speaking of! Time to meet the crew" she clapped her hands and quickly turned towards the door and walked out to avoid making the situation worse.

(Y/n) and Gwen separated before hesitantly walking after the new Gwen. They walked in silence down a hall before arriving in a larger room filled with Gwen's. "Woah" (y/n) looked around the room wide eyed.

His Gwen looked up at him before pointing to the giant red X he had drawn on her head.

"Right, right" (y/n) nodded.

"Gwen's, meet Gwen and (y/n)" the group that had been talking to each other quickly turned to see the newcomers.

"New friends! I am Thorgwen! Goddess of thunder and good looks!"

"That you are" (y/n) nodded, causing Thorgwen to smile smugly. (Y/n) winced as he was hit in the back of the head by Gwen. "What? You two look the same! I'm complementing you too!"

"The same?!" Thorgwen's hammer started sparking and her eyes turned an electric blue. She grabbed Gwen and held her up so she could get a better look at her.

Gwen stared wide eyed as Thorgwen looked her over. "Is this what qualifies as a shapely hind in your era?! Bah! The Odindaught's posterior shall rule them all!" Thunder rang out somewhere in the distance.

"Okay, put her down!" Spider-Gwen motioned for Thorgwen to put Gwen down, she did so reluctantly. "I didn't steal this poor girl so you could wage a butt-war."

(Y/n) grabbed his Gwen arm and pulled her over to him. "You wouldn't win that war anyways. Your butt may be good but hers is divine"

"She's a goddess, hers is literally divine" Gwen spoke before being shushed.

"I'm defending you, shut up" Gwen turned quiet and nodded.

Thorgwen huffed and was about to say something before she was interrupted. "They're married he has to say that" Thorgwen nodded before going back to sitting down.

"I am Groot" Gwen and (y/n) quickly turned to see a Gwen who looked like a tree.