Gwenverse Part 1

(Oh I've been looking forward to this for a long time)

(Y/n) opened the vent he was in and stuck his head out. There had been a recent outbreak of break ins at different tech companies. (Y/n) normally wouldn't mind but the avengers were worried. They hadn't brought up the topic with him but he had taken it upon himself to figure out what was happening anyways.

"Come on" He whispered as he jumped down into the empty room below. He put his arms out as he landed and a moment later Gwen fell into them.

"I really need superpowers" she whispered as she got out of his arms and stood beside him.

"You're a woman. You have the greatest power of all" Gwen looked at him skeptically. "The power to look past my semi-sexist remarks" he patted her shoulder before walking past her.

"Semi-sexist like whatever you were going to say before you realized I'd be offended?" (Y/n) portended not to hear and continued walking. Gwen shook her head before following the boy.

"Now. Where are these thieves?" The boy crossed his arms as he looked around. The sub-basement of Fisk tower was where he had heard they'd strike next, so that's where they were.

Gwen pointed to the two of them. "Seems like we're the only two thieves down here" she shrugged and (y/n) nodded in agreement. "Where'd you get the idea that they'd be coming here?"

"A usually reliable source" was all (y/n) replied with a shrug. "I-" he quickly shut up as a door opened across the room. (Y/n) quickly grabbed Gwen and pulled her behind a large crate.

The two watched in silence as what appeared to be a woman in a white and black suit appeared. She walked inside and towards the crate the two other thieves were behind. "Guess it's fighting time" (y/n) quickly jumped out and at the woman.

She quickly jumped over the boy and spider leg looking things popped out of her back

She quickly jumped over the boy and spider leg looking things popped out of her back. "How many Spider-People are there now?" (Y/n) groaned as she shot a web at him.

"To many" the woman's voice was distorted by her helmet. She shot a web at the boys mask. "What's your hero name?"

"Don't have one" (y/n) pulled the web off his mask only to get kicked in the stomach. He groaned before speaking again. "I'm a thief. I don't like when other people try to steal my shtick. I mean spider powers and a thief? You are obviously copying me"

"Don't flatter yourself" the woman kicked him in the stomach again but he caught the blow. "There are tons of us" she lowered her leg and stopped attacking. "Or of me at least. Never seen a you before"

"Whatever you say" (y/n) shook his head at her psychotic sounding ramblings. "So we done fighting then?"

"If you don't try to attack me" She glanced at the crate that Gwen was still watching them from behind. "Who's your little friend?"

"My wife" he motioned for Gwen to come out and she did slowly. "She's my sidekick"

"Hi" Gwen waved as she walked towards the two.

"Gwen Stacy?" The new spider lady asked as soon as she had heard Gwen's voice.

"Um... no?"  Gwen looked at (y/n) who just shrugged.

(Y/n) took Gwen's hand and stood in front of her. "W-" he was cut off as a portal opened under Gwen, he yelled as he was pulled through as well since they were holding hands. The portal closed and suddenly the two were standing in a world where the sky was just a giant rainbow.

"What the hell?" Gwen pulled her mask off and rubbed her eyes as if that may do something.

"Language" (y/n) whispered before looking down for the first time. He quickly noticed something that confused him. "Gwen?"

"Yes?" His wife asked before looking at the same thing he saw. "What?"

"Hi" The Gwen lookalike ahead of them just pressed a button which shut off the thing Gwen and (y/n) were standing on, the thing that had teleported them here.

Before (y/n) could ask his question the Gwen lookalike spoke. "So you're probably confused right?"

"I-" Gwen just shook her head. "I need to stop coming with you" she glared at her husband.

"Oh? So you're not the main one in this little pairing?"

"Okay I think I speak for both of us-" (y/n) glanced at Gwen who just nodded. "-when I say: WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!" He took in a deep breath before letting it out. "Okay. I'm better now" Gwen pat his back.

"...okay-" the lookalike gave him a strange look. "I'm Gwen, she's Gwen,-" she pointed to Gwen. "-but who are you?"

"Wait what do you mean you're me?" Gwen asked quickly. "Like Gwenpool playing a trick on me, that me? Or me me?"

The new Gwen took a moment to ponder that question. "A mix? I'm you, but not you. I'm me you"

"Okay one sec" (y/n) pulled something out of his suit. He uncapped the red marker and pushed some of his Gwen's hair to the side. She gave him a weird look but didn't stop him. A moment later Gwen had a giant red X drawn in the middle of her head so that (y/n) didn't get confused. "Okay, that should help"

"But we're wearing different clothes" the new Gwen spoke with a confused tone of voice.

(Y/n) shrugged. Gwen just sighed and shook her head. "Don't mind him. He's an idiot"

"Right... speaking of that, who is he?" New Gwen kept giving him a weird look.

"I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the wrong number that wakes you at 3:00 AM! I am-"

"A Darkwing Duck fan. I get it" the new Gwen just sighed. She then turned to Gwen. "This is the best you could get for your little dynamic duo?" She sounded disappointed.

"Well he wasn't my first choice-"

"Hey!" (Y/n) huffed.

"-That place goes to Jamie Farr back when he played Klinger on M*A*S*H-"

"Okay fine. That's understandable" (y/n) sighed. The new Gwen just gave them both a confused look. Maybe Jamie didn't exist in her universe, what a horrible world that must be.

"-But he's old now and probably already married. So I settled" Gwen shrugged before the new Gwen went wide eyed.

"You're married?" she walked over to (y/n) and pulled his mask off before wincing. "To this guy? The first married Gwen and it's to this guy?"

"If she's the married Gwen what does that make you? The bitchy Gwen who doesn't understand people can like whoever they want?" (Y/n) grabbed his mask back from the girl. The Gwen with the giant red X on her head smiled at that. "Back to the topic at hand, if you don't mind, WHY ARE WE HERE?!"

Word count: 1210

(I've been wanting to do Gwenverse for a long time now. It was even the plan way before I ended the last book. It was almost its own book but I thought it'd be to short)