Thievery

"Alright. Lessen two of being a thief" (y/n) spoke as he and Gwen looked up at the building before them. "When sneaking into a building it's always fun to sing a song"

Gwen laughed a bit. "You? Singing? I never imagined that" the masked girl tried to suppress her laugh.

"Shut up kid" (y/n) slapped the back of her head lightly. "I'm a wonderful singer, I met my first girlfriend while I was singing Winnie the Pooh songs and breaking into her lab"

"Riri?" Gwen asked and (y/n) nodded. "Huh... and she actually liked your singing?"

"Maybe... I think so" he shrugged. "My point is I was robbing her and I still ended up dating her. My singing must have had something to do with that"

"That doesn't line up" Gwen shook her head.

"Whatever. Point is I'm gonna sing. You can join in or not, your choice" (y/n) grabbed Gwen and put her on his back before jumping up onto the building and beginning to climb.

"What're you gonna sing?" Gwen asked curiously.

"The Pokémon season sixteen theme song" (y/n) replied. As they continued climbing.

"Tv version or movie version?" Gwen questioned.

"I'd like to do the movie version but let's do the tv one. It's shorter" he spotted a slightly ajar window and quickly started climbing towards it. "It's the next chapter, the ultimate goal"

"Ready for battle, brave and bold" Gwen continued the song as she watched them get nearer to the entrance.

"I know we're gonna make it, We will find a way" (y/n) continued. They got to the window and he slid it farther open.

"Oh-oh we've come so far, we fought so hard to get where we are" the two sang as one as (y/n) hoisted Gwen into the building.

"Oh-oh we belong together, it's always you and me. Pokémon!" The two finished the song as (y/n) climbed inside the building.

"Okay" Gwen laughed a bit. "I'll admit that was kinda fun. And your singing voice isn't that bad" she looked around the hall they had entered. "Which way?"

"We should be close" (y/n) replied before nodding. "This way" he began walking and Gwen followed quickly.

"What are we even after? Just random stuff or something in particular?" Gwen asked as she flipped her hood up over her head.

"You'll see" (y/n) smiled under his mask. "Just hope no heroes show up"

Gwen's eyes widened at the thought. She sped up and caught up to her husband. "Is that likely? They must have bigger problems than us right?"

"They should but a lot of heroes hate me" (y/n) shrugged. "So who knows" he sped up and kicked a door open. "In here"

The two entered the room and Gwen stared wide eyed at the stuff inside. "It's nerd heaven" she whispered as she looked around the room filled with movie props.

"Knew you'd like it" (y/n) smirked as he walked deeper inside. "Apparently this guy's a collector" he quickly snatched up a stormtrooper helmet and put it on. "I am so hot right now"

"Yes. Yes you are" Gwen replied before walking inside and gasped. "Headtails!" She quickly grabbed them and put them on her head. "This is so cool!"

"Thieves!" The two turned to the door to see Gwendolyn Poole. "Hi" she waved with a wide smile. She was out of costume holding some sort of shark. "This is Jeff"

 "This is Jeff"

"Um... who the hell is this?" Gwen asked with wide eyes as she looked at the girl. "And why does she have my face?"

"Oh right" (y/n) nodded. "Gwen, this is Gwen. Gwen, Gwen" he motioned between the two. "What're you doing here Gwen?"

"Mmrrrr?" Jeff made a cute little noise and (y/n) quickly walked up to them.

"You're so cute" (y/n) smiled. He took off the helmet and looked up at Gwen Poole. "Can I pet him?" Gwen nodded and (y/n) was quick to pet Jeff. "You are so adorable!"

"This is so weird" Gwen Stacy whispered as she filled her pockets with shit. The lekku on her head swaying as she moved.

Jeff smiled at (y/n) and nuzzled his hand. "My heart is gonna melt" (y/n) spoke as he stared wide eyed at Jeff. "I love him"

"Knew you would" Gwendolyn smiled. "By the way your sister, is sneaking up behind you to attack you" (y/n) quickly turned around and spotted mayday.

Mayday glared at Gwen. "Who's side are you on?!" She crossed her arms angrily.

"Evidently she's on my side" (y/n) grabbed his Gwen and punched a hole in the wall. "Bye bye" he jumped out the window, Gwen holding onto him tightly. He shot a web and started swinging.

"She's gaining on us!" Gwen yelled anxiously. (Y/n) turned his head slightly to see Mayday swinging after them.

(Y/n) quickly turned around and put his foot out causing May to swing right into his foot. She groaned in pain and fell towards the ground. (Y/n) shot a web causing the girl to be stuck to the wall of a building.

"How can you do that to your own sister" Gwen winced as she looked at the girl.

"She's my dads daughter, not my moms" (y/n) shrugged and they swung off.

Word count: 900

(Jeff!)