||Meeting the 4th/3rd Prince||

{Horribly written sorry}

Jordan's POV

I woke up the the noise of yelling and fighting. I sighed. My 2 brothers are always fighting. Wonder what it's about this time... Suddenly, a maid knocked on my bedroom door and cracked it open slightly. When she saw I was sitting up in my bed, she assumed she could come in. I allow the maids and servants to do whatever the heck they want. I feel there is no need to control them. My brothers on the other hand... They're the opposite. Always looking for a fight to pick. The maid was holding my uniform, that was neatly folded.

"Your brothers want to talk, sir" The slightly crippled girl said. She had un-natural green hair with dark purple streaks.I would say she's around 26-34. I nodded as she put my clothes on the table and left. I sighed. My brothers always drag me into trouble, but I don't mind. They are my brothers, they're family. I don't hold grudges against family. Well, I don't hold grudges against people really. I got up and grabbed the clothes. The price of being a prince is that, you have to wear this fancy uniform. Not that bad really. It's better than having to be marked with symbols like other kingdoms. (take note of that) I slowly walked over to the bathroom, lazily grabbing the handle and opening the door.

Yes, I have a personal bathroom. Shocker right? (Sarcasm) That's what I get for being a prince. I don't really value what I have. Im fairly rude when I think about myself really. I may seem like a really nice person, but I'm really not. I guess you could say I'm 'snobby'. I'm not exactly that either though... I don't take advantage of what I have, nor do I treasure it. I don't know what I am any more... I walked into the bathroom and immediately turned on the sink. I turned on the icy cold water, cupped my hands as the water poured into them, and splashed it on my face.

How refreshing! I tend to be really depressed in the mornings. It's weird. I'm just a bad person to be around when I'm tired or something. (depressed Jordan to happy Jordan! Yay) It's just the weird... er... 'things' taking over I guess. You see, me and my brothers aren't exactly 'normal'. We don't really know why. Father and mother never explained. They said it would crush us if they did. All I know is that, we are different. Taylor and Adam are like... er... Herobrine. I'm kinda like them. My eyes are icy blue, almost white. But, I'm a bit different than them. One of my eyes turn White, and the other turns purple. We've speculated and think it's for the Ender Dragon. I don't know why I'm different though.

Well, that doesn't matter now does that? I'm still me. It doesn't change anything about me. It shouldn't change the way you look at me.

~After Changing~

I brushed my hair into a quiff and put on my ruby red glasses with blue lens. (is that how you spell it?) I straightened out my uniform, and walked outside of my room to hear more yelling. This time, it was Adam. Oh geez. He's the one you don't want to mess with. He's the oldest. I'm 17, Taylor is 18, and Adam is 19. Well, Adam is nearly 20 now, and almost able to take the throne. He may seem to soft, but he really isnt. He's confident. He knows when enough is enough. He knows everything there is to it. I walked down the halls, servants bowing at my presence. I kinda feel guilty when they treat me like this. I'm not special. We are no different than them. It just stirs my emotions. When I opened the dining hall door, I saw Adam standing up in front of the table, and Taylor sitting down. Both looked pissed.

"Oh, thank god you're here Jordan! We have a hugggge problem!" Adam said in relief. Taylor suddenly got a guilty expression on his face as I grabbed an apple off the counter, and sat down.
"So? What's the problem?" I asked. I'm a curios child if I do say so myself. Everyone always found it annoying, except for my brothers. Well, sometimes. When I'm just watching their every move, so times they give me this look telling me to stop.
"Well, f*cking dumb-ass Taylor over here decided to pay the Kingdom of Ikruzum a visit and f*cked everything up!" Adam spat. Told you. He's pissed. Ikruzum is are enemy. We've gone to war before, but that was before any of us were born and father didn't have the thrown. (I just randomly generated a name and Ikruzum came up)