||My Curse comes with Benifits/PREIST AND HIS BISH||

A/n: So, today are teacher wasn't here so we had a "guest teacher" andddd~ let's just say I got in a fight... This dude took my hat and I was like "bitch please" and he started to twist my arm and I slapped the kid. What was I gonna do though?! I ain't just gonna let him twist my arm... Lets see if I get suspended tomorrow..

{Edited}
I didn't get suspended, by the way, he acted like nothing happened because he knew I had bruises on my arm to prove he hurt me :3

Tom's POV

As I poked around more and more, Jordan seemed to get more and move nervous. (Think about what he just said X3) I slid my finger across the bookshelf and there wasn't even a spec of dust anywhere! Holly shit this guys' maids are well good at their job! I glanced at Jordan, who was biting his lip so hard that it looked like he could've drew blood. But at the same time... it looked so damn sexy and attractive... Wisdom and Intuition tried not to laugh as I thought this, but they just ended up laughing.

What? Can I not think this?! "I was under the impression that you were straight" Intuition said. I AM! I'm just saying he looks like he's horny! "You just called him damn sexy and attractive" Wisdom piped up and I flushed red. N-No I didn't! "Oh yes you did" Wisdom hissed. I-I did?! Oh jeez! I didn't- I didn't mean it like that! I...I said that?! Oh jeez I did.. I...I have not excuse.. I let go of the bookshelf and walked over to the nightstand, and I saw Jordan tense up and I could tell his lip was about to gush blood at any moment.

"Don't bite your lip, it'll pop"

I smirked as he blushed slightly. So he's not like any normal person... "Please explain your logic behind this" Intuition chimed in. Well, he's not like any of his brothers, nor like my brothers because he seems to let his guard down pretty easily... "Oh trust me, it's not down yet" Wisdom scoffed. Is that so?! Well, I'm going to make him put his guard down! "Oh really? How?" Intuition hissed. I don't know yet, but i need to know what his weakness is... "Good luck with that" Intuition and Wisdom said at the same time. Well f*ck you too guys! I walked over to the night stand, and just as I was about to look around, something grabbed my wrist and I glanced back. There was a really innocent looking Jordan behind me and I smirked.

Tom: "Yes?"

Jordan: "U-Um"

Jordan's POV

I bit my lip as I watched as he messed around with my stuff. O-Oh no... he's going to find the damn book! Crap! Think fast think fast! What do I do?! I bit down harder on my lip. I do this when I'm nervous... IM NOT GOOD AT THINKING! "Just calm down" Wisdom said with sympathy showing. I CANT! HES GOING TO FIND THE BOOK AND... AND! "And what?" Intuition chimed. And... And... AndAllMyProgressWouldFallToPiecesAndWouldbefornothing! "What Progress? Progress for what" Wisdom asked.

Um... I actually don't know... "Ooh~ someone has a crush~!" Wisdom teased. W-What?! N-No! "Then why are you stuttering" Be-Because I...Shuddup. "Ooooooh~!" SHUT UP. I-I don't have a crush so shut your trap you-..thing! "Not that smart are you?" SHUDDUP. JUST  SHUT UP!

"Don't bite your lip, it'll pop"

I blushed a bit when he said this. "Why are you blushing?" Intuition piped up. SHUT IT! Tom started to walk over to my night stand. CRAP CRAP CRAP. "Do something now or he will see it" Wisdom hissed. F-Fine! I jumped up and grabbed Tom's wrist before he could look any further. He looked back at me, a smirk laced on his lips. Pfft.

Tom: "Yes?"

Jordan: "U-Um..."

His smirk grew even bigger. (only thing that grew bigger ;3) He fully turned around got out of my grasp, leaning against the bed post.

Tom: "I'm waitinggggg~."

Jordan: "S-Shut up..."

I mumbled and a 'wicked' grin appeared on his face as he leaned closer to me. His face was literally 9 inches away from mine.

Tom: "Sorry, couldn't hear you"

Jordan: "Shut up! And stop looking around my room...!"

His eyes seemed to dilate and he smirked this... evil looking smirk. As if he could kill someone just for the pleasure of it.

Tom: "Why should I? Are you hiding something?"
(Totally not a stash of pictures of you..)

Jordan: "N-N-No!"

He gripped my chin and moved closer to me, which made me flush a bit. "Tsk Tsk, and you claim you're straight" SHUT UP I AM! He's just-...s-so close... He seemed as-if he was studying me, which made me even more flushed.

Tom: "You're not a very good liar, Y'know"

Jordan: "I-I'm not lying!

Tom: "Suuuuuure. You may think you can hide stuff but you're really an open book"

Oh crap. Does he know? Well he put emphasis on 'book'...but that also is a thing people say... But then again... crap crap crap!! I'm such an idiot! He probably spotted ages ago! I was just hoping that the fall maybe made him lose his memory a bit... "He's the 4th son, he forgets nothing" Intuition sighed. What?! What's that suppose to mean?! Helllllo!!

Tom: "Now, hand the book over or I'll get it myself"

I pulled out of his grasp. The weird thing is that he didn't stop me. Only watched. I grabbed the book off the nightstand and held onto it tightly. A smirk laced his lips, once again. But there was one thing I was too curious about...

Jordan: "How'd you remember?!"

Tom: "My curse comes with benefits"

Well shit-!- I mean- uh... Screw it.... I bolted for the door, swinging it open, nearly hitting myself in the process, and running down the halls. I heard footsteps behind me, but they seemed to be going slower and more calm. What the hell!? For 1, why the hell do I want this book?! And 2, why the hell does he need it?! I mean, it's just a book! I started to speed up, not waning him to catch up.

I glanced back to see him literally 5 feet away from me. WHAT THE ACTAUL FLIPPING SHIT?!! HOW DID HE- WHEN- WHA-!!? "he did say his curse comes with benefits" Intuition mocked. Oh shut up! Don't tell me this makes him nearly in-human! "Whats wrong with being Inhuman?" Wisdom, you be quiet

Dec's/ CommunityMC's POV (shhh)

I sighed as the pen started to move. Words were laced across the paper as the pen moved all around. Something is upsetting Ianite... It would only be Ianite since she's the only one dead... The pen stopped moving and rested back down on the paper, and I glanced at it. Yup, definitely her hand writing. Champwan was to busy eating at the dining hall to even notice.

" My Dear Friend Priest,
I'm not happy with what Tom is influencing on my dear follower Jordan. Jordan, nor Tom, can keep that book. I bid you, please take it out of both of their possession. Tom's dark aura is influencing my poor follower to steal, and I don't like it. They don't need something like my death blocking something more important... But, as always, don't tell them why they can't keep it. Thank you for your time.
-Ianite"

A/n: Ooooiiiiioii! Sorry for not updating in 1000 years!

{edited}
*cringe attack*