||Who's at the door?/Snooping around||

A/n: MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU X3
{edited}
I'm editing things, be proud.
____________
Tom's POV

~Dream world~

I pleaded for mum to wake up. Fire surrounded my home. Once, it was a beautiful mansion, and now... they're ashes. Mum was sitting on a dining room chair, and her expression was emotionless. I have no idea what's going on! I screamed for my father, but no answer. I started to fill a bit light headed. I had to move. I forced myself off the ground, and ran. The ground crumbling behind me. My feet were burning. And the wood started to curve up, creating splinters. It hurt. It really did. But I couldn't stop... I had to find father. But when I arrived the the stairs... 4 steps were broken. I had no way out. I was trapped on the 2nd floor... I started to cry. I had no idea what else to do. I was going to burn, along with mother. Mother... Suddenly, I heard wheezing, and looked down in the hole to see my brother, Ty. His shirt was half ashes, and hair was covered in black and messed up.

Ty: "Tom! You're going to have to jump! I'll catch you!"

Tom "W-Where's Nade!"

Nade.. Nade... nade... please be safe... Nade...

Ty: "With father! He's safe! C'mon! We don't have much time!"

It's only 8 feet down.... Who cares? We are going to die anyways... I carelessly jumped down, awaiting death.I was surprised when my brother caught me, grabbed my wrist, and pulled me down the halls. Wow. Wait..

Tom: "Ty! The exit is downstairs!"

I practically screamed. The fire was cracking loudly, so I had to.

Ty: "We haven't found Matt yet!"

Tom: "I DONT CARE! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE.."

My vision was becoming shaky. Black outlined my sight. My brother picked me up, and ran downstairs, frantically looking for the exit. I was coughing and wheezing. The 5th step broke and we fell. But that didn't stop him. I hit a small portion of fire, and I screamed a bit. He picked me up again, and ran out of the burning mansion. My father and Nade were at the other side of the garden. I cried out for Nade, as Ty ran down the path, through the burning garden. Father grabbed ahold of the three of us, and pulled us close. We all were crying. Even Father.

Nade: "Thank god you're safe Tom... Ty, thank you"

Ty just ruffled Nade's hair, since Nade was two inches shorter.

Father: "Where's mother...?"

Father always called mother mother. He did it out of respect, which I don't understand, and so we wouldn't get confused if he called mum by her real name. I looked up at father, and he looked down at me. He pulled me into a hug. He knew exactly why mum wasn't here. My fathers breaths were shaky, and filled with great-fullness and fear. His heart rate was speeding.

Father: "If I'm going to lose her... I cant lose matt.. Tom.. you saw her didn't you?"

I nodded and held onto my fathers coat. Matt, what have you gotten yourself into you bloody twat. Father grabbed ahold of us, dragging us away from the burning mansion, and towards town. Mother.... Why her? Why us? I need my mother... She's everything.. Mother....

-End of Dream-

I woke up in a pool of sweat. My hair was messed up. The bed sheets were on the floor. It looked like a murder happened, except without the blood. Its the curse... That never happened! IT NEVER DID! Father and mother are still alive! They look exactly how they did in the dream! Matt is here! He isn't missing!... Mum isn't dead.. my house never burned... Non of that happened! I grabbed my pillow and held it in the air.