||Its called being LoveStruck/New Voices||

A/n: You know you love it~! Book idea always get to my head :3 and sorry I've been gone... I've got my tricks up my sleeve... you'll find out this "SUMMER" (<---hint hint) And I suggest you listen to "GayBar" by "Electric Six" during this chapter, I couldn't get the video Cuz Wattpad a bish. And I just read a Jeremike fanfic and literally the whole time my face was (0///[]///0) so ya...

LoveStruck Definition:
"experiencing intense feelings of romantic love for someone; besotted or infatuated."

Jordan's POV

THANK THE FLIPPING SMUCIUM PRIEST! Thank god he was here or Tom would've probably killed me. "So, why are you two here?" I asked curiously. I'm still shaken from FLIPPING TOM. WHO WOULDNT BE?! HAVING A FLIPPING PSYCHO PATH CHASE YOU AROUND THE WHOLE DAMN KINGDOM FOR A BOOK THAT WASNT EVEN THE RIGHT THING! And how did I get that book?! I haven't been to Smucium in ages! Dec glanced back at Champwan, they both seemed nervous about sometin'. But what?

Dec: "Ummmm.... We came here 'cause no one knew where Tom was.....?"

He sounded unsure of himself and like he was the one asking the question.

Dec: "Ya, NadeShot was worried 'bout you and Tony started to flip out about ghost or some random shit"
(Best cover up ever)

Tom: "Sounds like Tony.... OH SHIT HOW LONG WAS I HEAR FOR?!"

He looked at me, but he couldn't keep a straight face and smirked, which made me shiver a bit.

Jordan: "Bout... Maybe 10 hours? "

Tom: "Oh. that's not that long.. There's nothing going on though, right?"

Dec: "I don't believe there is... resides Tony flipping out and Josh face-palming, and Ty's out somewhere so Nope"

"Sir! We heard yelling-"

There stood a very confused Ace, with Rachel holding a tray of tea behind her. Ace's hair was in a ponytail, and Rachel's was just everywhere. Champwan scooted closer to Dec, while glaring at the girls.

Rachel: "Um.... Why are those two here and wet, and why do you two look like you just ran a race while sleeping?!"

Dec: "I'm a f*cking priest-"

Tom: "-AND GINGER!"

Dec: "Shut up! I'm here 'cause no one knew where Tom was"

A smirk plastered on the girls' faces.

Ace: "Accept Asher who was walking down the halls and saw the Captain carrying Tom with a-"
(-boner. sorry I had to)

Jordan: "-SHUT UP!"

Tom: "Did she just call you Captain?!"
(•O•)

Jordan: "Ya ya, shut up"

Rachel: "So, explain why you two are wet-actually second thought, I don't want to know, and why is Prince Tom here"

Champwan and Dec blushed and Tom looked like he was ready to kill her.

Tom: "I can be wherever the f*ck I want bitch because I'm a MuthaF*ckin' Prince bitch"
(Well jeez that took forever to spell)

Rachel: "Naughty mouth, Jordan, scrub his mouth out with soap when you can"
(Why soap? Why not cu-)

I blushed but hid it well. Rachel put down the silver tray and walked out with Ace trailing behind. Dec was looking at his book that i apparently have, and Champwan was looking over his shoulder. Tom was snooping around in Asher's closet, and I'm pretty sure he was looking for the book to see if I switched it out. I just sat there, awkwardly staring to walk around since I've never seen this room. I glanced back at Tom, to see he was smirking while reading Asher's journal.