ReCap

Yup.
Hi.
So,
Lemme recap
Champwan and Dec come to Votriesten because Lady Ianite said she was upset that they were fighting over a book. When they arrive, Lady Ianite works her magics and changes the front cover to say Smucium's symbols instead of Ikruzum's symbols. Rachel and Ace hear the telling and crash from Tom and Jordan's "game of hide and seek" but when they come, they just see a wet priest, a wet bitch, and Tom and Jordan in Asher's room. After a bit of chatting, one of them calls Jordan "Captain", but Jordan immediately switched to a different topic. Again, after a bit more chatting, the two leave. Champwan and Dec look through the book, while Tom snoops around. Asher walks in, everyone gets out, and Wisdom, Intuition, and Jordan have a chat about jealousy. Mean while, Tom hears negative thoughts in his head. Mean while, again, Ianite watches and shakes her head. She believed that it's Tom's fears that are now being voiced, and the negativity overpowered Intuition. Later, Jordan is alone, and suddenly feels like a train wreck. BUT, intuition is still there for Jordan, because Jordan doesn't have negative thoughts, yet. Tom goes back to his kingdom, him and jordan feeling lonely. Intuition and Wisdom explained to Jordan he was LoveStruck, and the same with Tom. BUT WAIT, how did intuition explain it to Ton if he was replaced with "negativity" in Tom's heart and mind? Well, we don't know yet. (we as in you) And that's pretty much it...