Hate- Matt

TW: eating disorder , please skip if you're uncomfortable with this topic.

Y/n's Pov:

I was sitting on Matt's bed, crying, scrolling through hate comments. Matt was currently downstairs, making a snack.

Me and Matt have been together for 2 months now, and I've been getting a lot of hate for it.

You may be asking, why would I be crying because of hate? Well, I was diagnosed with an eating disorder at the age of 11. And these comments were not it.

Most comments with the most likes always showed up at the type like so:

Omg, why does matt even like her?

She's so ugly, I can't believe matt fell for her.

Crop-tops are NOT for you girl.

Why are people like this these days? I thought to myself.

I was brought out of my thoughts, when Nick entered the room.

"Hey y/n, have you seen my-" Nick started. "Oh my god, are you okay?"

I looked up and wiped my nose. "I'm fine."

"What's wrong?" He asked in a soft tone, hugging me.

I handed him my phone to see the comments, sniffling to myself. He took the phone to look at what I was upset about.

"Oh no, I am so so so sorry, Y/n." He repeated in the same soft tone from a few moments ago, hugging me once again. He got up from the hug, standing up. "Stay here, I'm gonna go get Matt."

"Thank you." I sniffled back to him, looking back at my phone.

Why does she get to have him? He could've had someone way better.

Why does she look like that😭😭

Like 2 minutes later, Matt came into the room, placing the snacks down once he saw my teary eyed face.

"Oh my god, Y/n." He came up to me, bringing my head to his chest. "What happened?"

"The comments on your recent tiktok." I replied. "They-they-" I tried to talk, but kept getting chocked up by my tears.

"Shh, shh." He sounded. "It's okay."

He took the phone from my hand to look at them himself.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry baby." He said, putting the phone down, and cuffing my cheeks. "You know what would make you feel better?"

"What?" I asked him.

"Ice cream." He smirked.

I shot up from the bed with a huge cheeky smile, hugging him with excitement.

"Take that as a yes?" He asked laughing, looking down at me.

"Yes." I smiled up at him.

--

Authors Note: THIS IS MY FIRST IMAGINE SO DONT JUDGE PLS😭 anywho, i'll see you next imagine 👍