(P3) Cheater- Chris

(Yikes.... enjoy the imagine 😬)

----------------
Y/n's Pov:

"Miss what?" Chris asks from behind Nick, looking through the doorframe and stopping when he sees me on Matt's lap, our faces only inches apart. "Oh."

I look at Matt with wide eyes. He looks at me and I put my head in my hands.

"I'm gonna go." Chris says, walking away from the room.

"Wait, Chris!" I yell, getting up and chasing after him.

Matt's Pov:

"Wait, Chris!" Y/n gets off my lap, chasing after Chris. Nick closes the door and sits next to me. I put my head down and cover my face.

"I'm such an idiot." Nick rubs my back for comfort.

"You're not an idiot." He reassures, looking at me. "It was probably just the heat of the moment."

"But it wasn't. At least for me. Nick, I really like her. I really do. I thought she likes me too, but I guess not. God, why am I so stupid. She probably hates me now." I ramble, my eyes starting to water.

"Matt, it's okay." I look at him. "Its not like she's going to get back with Chris anyways. He cheated on her! We both know that you could treat her better, okay?"

I nod and stand up. "Okay."

Y/n's Pov:

"Chris, please." I say, grabbing his arm.

He looks at me with a tear rolling down his cheek. "Really? My brother?"

"Chris, let's not forget the fact that you cheated on me. I watched you. I fucking watched you stick your tongue down some other girls throat when I was just coming upstairs to check up on you. How the fuck do you think that makes me feel?"

He sighs and hangs his head low. "I know. I'm sorry."

"Sorry is not going to cut it. It's over and we're done." My eyes start to water, my voice shaking. "Look, I get that it could be upsetting that I kissed your brother, but I'm begging you to please respect my decision because I really need it right now."

"It's okay. I respect you." He replies. "Can we at least stay friends?"

"Of course we can, Chris." I smile softly.

He looks up at me and smiles. "Can I hug you?"

I nod and walk up to him. He pulls me in and hugs me tighter than he ever has before. "I'm so sorry." I finally let the tears fall.

"It's okay."

----------------
I'm not crying, you are.

Part 4 for Matt and Y/n?