Prom- Chris

Y/n's Pov:

I've been trying to find a prom date recently, but no one has asked me out yet. All of my friends have dates, so I'm the odd one out.

It's a Saturday, and I'm sleeping over at my best friend, Nick's house. I'm having my parents drop me off since I can't drive, and neither can Nick.

--

I have finally arrived at the Sturniolo's residence, and waved goodbye to my parents as they drove away.

I walked up to the door, and knocked.

Not even two seconds later, the door opened.

"Oh, hey Y/n." Chris said to me. "Are you here for Nick?"

"Yep." I smiled at him.

"Cool." He replied. "Nick! Your Y/n's here!"

I chuckled as I saw Nick run to the door.

"Y/n, get in my room, now!" He pulled my arm. "I can't figure out what I'm gonna wear to prom."

"Okay, okay, I'll help you." I replied, still getting dragged into his room.

"Okay, so I have these options." He showed me two suits. One navy blue, and one black.

"Navy blue, it suits you more." I decided.

"Ugh, thank you so much! Thank god you're like a fashion god, I probably would've ended up wearing a rainbow suit if you weren't here."

I giggled at his statement.

"Well, besides the point," He started. "Do you have a date?"

"No, I've been trying to get one though. No one has asked me out yet." I frowned. "You?"

"Wow, that's surprising." He replies. "And, no."

"Aw, I'm sorry. I'll go with you."

"Really? You're the best."

"I was going to anyways."

We laugh together.

"Wait... Chris doesn't have a date either.." He smirks at me.

"No.. you wouldn't let me?" I say in disbelief.

"Oh come on, I know you like him! Every time you come over, you start blushing when he's around. Plus, It's just prom. Who knows where It'll take us in a few years!"

"I guess you're right. But why would he want to go with someone like me? I'm not even popular."

"So? You're pretty, can pull of any color, and are the sweetest girl in the school. You can totally pull him."

"Okay, okay, fine."

"Yes!" He brings his fist to his chest to exaggerate his excitement.

I laugh at him. "You're such a nerd."

"And you're a simp." He tells me.

"Shut up, no I'm not!"

"You totally are!"

The rest of the night, we keep bickering and play fighting. We end up making tiktoks, and have girl talk. Mostly gossip, of course. We fall asleep watching Outer Banks on Netflix.

--

It's now the morning, and me and Nick just woke up.

"Morning." I say, rolling over to face him.

"Morning, want anything for breakfast?" He questions.

"Sure."

We both get up, and go downstairs.

"Hey, Matt, can you bring us to Dunkin?" Nick asks when he sees his two brothers.

"Sure, Chris, you wanna come?" Matt asks.

"Yea, I'm gonna go grab my shoes." He replies.

--

Nick and I are outside of Dunkin, making tiktoks, waiting for Matt and Chris to get our orders.

"Okay, one iced caramel signature latte for Y/n." Chris gives me my drink.

"And the same for Nick." Matt gives Nick his drink.

"Thanks." We both say in unison.

We finish our tiktok while Matt and Chris video-bomb it.

We were about to get in the car, when Chris grabbed my hand.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" He asked me, still holding on.

"Yeah." We walk away from the van. "What's up?"

"I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go to prom with me?" He asked, avoiding eye context at all costs.

"Of course I will." I agree.

"Really?"

"Yes." I giggle.

He hugs me, and we get back into the van.

On the way home, I couldn't stop smiling.

--
Authors Note: this is so bad, but i hope you enjoyed! see you next imagine. (hopefully tomorrow.)

Ib: outerbabes