Arguments- Chris

Y/n's Pov:

--

The triplets and I were in LA with Madi, playing games. Right now, we are deciding what game we should play.

"How about Truth or Dare?" Madi suggests. "I know it's cheesy, but it's something."

We all agree, and go to sit down on the couch. Chris sits down first, and motions me to sit on his lap. I do so, and lay my head on his chest.

"I'll start." She goes on. "Matt, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to..." She thinks. "Read us your most recent instagram DM that you got."

"From a fan!" Nick adds.

We all agree on Nick's idea.

"Okay so this one is kinda weird." He looks at us with a 'wtf' look.

"Go on..." I taunt.

"She says, and I quote, 'You're my favorite and most attractive triplet, please marry me.'" He mocks.

Chris and I imitate a gag sound, causing the others to laugh. We look at each other and laugh. Once we all calm down, Chris pulls my waist closer to him, giving me butterflies. I blush and wait for Matt to ask the next person.

"How about... Y/n. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Oh, come on." He slaps his forehead.

I put my hands up. "I'm not taking any chances."

He rolls his eyes and continues the question. "Do the same dare as me."

"Boring." I pull out my phone.

"Just checking to see if my brothers girlfriend is a cheater." He jokes. (some of y'all didn't understand that this was a joke so here's a clarification !! chris and y/n aren't dating , they're just REALLY close best friends)

(Fast forward a few rounds)

"Chris, truth or dare?" Nick asks.

"Dare."

He's silent for a minute, thinking of what to say. "I dare you to kiss Y/n."

"Okay-"

"No." I cut him off, thinking that Chris would've said the same. I have huge feelings for Chris, but I don't think that he does as well. We've been best friends for ten years. Why would he like his best friend?

"Oh." He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

The room goes silent. I hear shuffling, and look over to Chris. He was getting up from his spot. He runs to the kitchen and I frown.

"You should probably talk to him." Matt mutters.

I nod and get up. I walk to the kitchen to see Chris. He has his elbows on the counter, his face in his hands.

"Hey.." I walk next to him.

"Oh, um. Hi." He sniffles, trying to regain his posture.

"Why'd you leave?"

"Why didn't you want to kiss me? Are you embarrassed of me or something?" He ignores my question.

"No- what? Why would I be embarrassed of you?"

"Well, you said no pretty quick to the dare."

"I thought that you would've said the same!" I shout.

"Why would I say the same? It's just a dare?" He shouts back.

"Exactly, it's just a dare! Why does it matter?"

"Why does it matter? It matters because I like you, Y/n!"

His words shock me. My mouth opens uncontrollably.

"Yeah, it's true." He sits down on the island's chairs.

"I didn't know that you like me."

"Yeah, no one does. Besides my brothers. That's why Nick suggested it."

"Oh."

We go silent again.

"I like you." I break the awkward silence. "A lot. And I'm sorry that I made you feel like I was embarrassed of you. Because i'm not. And I never will be."

He stands up from the stool. "Are you being serious?"

I nod. He walks over to me and pushes his lips onto mine. He brings his hand up to my chin, resting his other on my waist. I put my arms around his neck and continue to kiss him. We break apart to catch our breath, and smile at the sight of each other.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me, still keeping his hands on my waist and face.

"Yes." I smile. He kisses me again, tenderly. I could stay like this forever.

--