Recovery- Matt (2)

hi 🤭

TW: mentions of sexual assault , & underaged drinking.

ok bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 4 weeks from the break up. A whole month without my person. A whole month of suffering and recovering from what that guy did to me at the party. And what he did to me and Matt.

The sad part is that I probably could've saved myself, but it's always the alcohol that drains my energy. I could've pushed him away, but it's the fear of what he would've done to me that stopped me.

I love Matthew Bernard Sturniolo with my whole heart. And I'm going to tell him the truth.

I'm going to tell him what really happened.

Time Skip

I hopped into my car for the first time in weeks, the memories flooding back to me. The late night drives, the midnight McDonalds dates.

I start the car and connect my apple music to the source. I play my sad playlist because i'm extra like that.

I pull into the driveway of the Sturniolo household. Matt's car is still here, they haven't left for LA yet.

I walk up to the door and knock lightly, the tears suddenly spawning and slowly pool down out of my eyes. I hear footsteps walking towards the door. I hear breath hitch, the lump forming in my throat.

Nick.

He opens the door and he sees me. His face automatically softens when he notices the tears down my face and in my eyes.

"What's wrong, love?" He asks me while pulling me into a hug, rubbing my back.

"Try to guess." I respond with sarcasm, my mouth forming a line while I wipe my eyes.

"Look, I don't know what really happened. But you can always tell me."

I nod. "Can I come in?"

He nods and takes my hand. We make it to his bedroom and he sits down on the bed. He pats the spot next to him.

"So." I say while sitting down.

"So..?" He repeats, his hands motioning for me to go on and explain.

I take a deep breathe and try to hold in my tears. "So you know when we all went to the party?" He nods. "I got really wasted to the point where I could barely take control of my own body." His face turns to pity. He must remember what I told him about me getting drunk. "And the night was going great, but this guy wouldn't leave me alone." My eyes start to get watery again, my voice cracking. "A-and he brought me to a room in the house. He started um... doing stuff that made me really uncomfortable." He cuts me off my pulling me into a tight hug. I could hear him sniffling, the both of us started to cry. We eventually pulled apart.

"I'm so sorry." He wiped his eyes. "I had no idea, I should've known something happened when you disappeared for a few minutes. I'm so sorry we couldn't of done something to stop it."

"Nick, stop. It's not your fault."

"I understand if you don't want to talk to Matt about this, I can't imagine what you're going through right now. But I can tell him for you and I promise you, he's not over you yet."

"Please do."

He nods and hugs me one last time, leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm officially the queen of annoying cliff hangers. part 3 ?? 🤪

-yo fav writer

jk.

love,
-lynn <3