1:BARNS & STARK

You were the type of person to walk around the world in rose colored glasses, wearing your favorite comfy blue sweater and dark jeans, with you nose in a book and an adventure in your hand, Staten Island New York was your home, you saw the beauty in the world but you also always got a glimpse at the darkness init that's just how your life was the daughter of the 'Staten Island King' as they called him, you saw him as dad not the notorious mobster.

You came out of Barnes & Noble after buying a few new books. You looked up and across the street you noticed the black SUV with heavily tinted windows, the door opened, and out came Brock he was a part of the family in Long Island. "Brock I don't have the time right now to talk. I've got to get home."

"Oh come on, Y/n. I feel it would be great for the families of Staten and Long to converge together." He'd been chasing you for years, but as far as you were concerned you had no interest in getting married any time soon you'd just turned twenty-two, and wanted to live life for all it was while you could. He blocked your way from moving in front of him. "Y/n, it's about time that you get your nose out of those silly books."

You put your hand on your waist. "Brock, listen, you are practically primeval besides these silly books have wonderful stories in them, besides I enjoy it, and maybe if you learn to enjoy it too I might think about giving you a chance." You knew how to get a cocky man like him to leave you alone for hopefully a while.

He huffed. "Really I'll have to win you over by reading, Y/n you should know I know how to read." He rolled his eyes.

"You head documents, and contracts, maybe give fiction a try." You arched a brow with a small smirk and pulled out one of your new books you'd just bought. "Here, borrow this and give it back once you're finished."

While in Brooklyn, your older brother was causing issues when he'd gone to a bar and started to flirt with a girl friend of the right hand to the man who owned Brooklyn.

You'd just gotten home on the elevator to the penthouse you'd grown up in, and you heard your dad yelling just before the doors opened, the whole house went silent as you entered. "Hello, sweet heart."

"What's going on? You were yelling two seconds ago. I heard you through the elevator door." You smirked knowingly.

"Alex did something to piss off Barnes." Your dad rolled his eyes.

You arched your brow and tilted your head. "The Brooklyn guy?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "Now he's threatening his life."

"Sir." James Rhodes, your fathers right hand spoke up. "Barnes is on the line again."

Your father sighed and looked at you. "Don't leave until I know it's safe. I don't want you hurt."

"I can handle myself dad, you don't need to worry about me as much as you need to worry about Alex." You smirked at him with a small shake of your head.

He smiled after giving a reassuring squeeze to your shoulder, the men headed to the office leaving you alone you did love your father and tried to listen to him as often as you could but you knew he was going to go in to this with blind rage, you made your way to the elevator again and went down, you headed to your car a vintage light blue Volks Wagen bug. You pulled out of the parking garage with your phone tracking where your brother's location was with the phone locator app. You drove across the Brooklyn Bridge as you entered the new boundary you'd never been in before.

Tony tried calling you, to let you know that he was going to get your brother back, but when you didn't answer his concern grew. "Y/n answer your phone right now!" He demanded through the voicemail.

Bucky waited patiently for the feared 'Staten Island King' but when a little girl came waltzing in he couldn't hide his shock. "Who the hell are you?"

You'd never been on the front end of the business, your father always trying to keep you from it. "I-I'm Y/n Stark." You could hear your brother in the corner muffled screaming probably telling you to go and leave.

"Stark sent his daughter?" The man sat in dark shadows, the only light in the warehouse building shining on your brother.

"No, I came here alone. He doesn't know I came here." You explained your teeth biting your bottom lip with anxiousness.

"Why?" The man asked.

"I wanted to make a deal of my own before my father slipped through whatever your plotting." You tell him honestly.

"What is your deal? I'm all ears." The man's voice was cold but very deep every time he spoke it sent goose bumps down your back, that or the cool air wafting through the warehouse.

You sighed trying to calm yourself. "Take me instead." Your voice was soft, almost a whisper.

"You?" He whispered to himself.

"L-let me take his place." You told him your voice was shaky.

"Y/n Don't!" Your brother yelled, finally removing the gag in his mouth.

The man you'd talked to looked at another in the corner and nodded, the gag was placed back into your brother's mouth. "You will take his place?"
You nodded. "If I do will you let him go?"

"Yes, but you have to promise to never leave." He spoke.

You bit your lip again. "You have my word."

"Done." The man held his hand out for you to shake as both of you shook on it, the door was soon opened, the man's hand felt wheat you looked down and saw the dark red liquid it must have been your brother's blood.

"Y/n what did you do?" Your fathers word struck your heart, as he whispered them causing an echo.

"She is no longer your concern." The man you spoke to said to your father.

Your brother was untied and un-gaged. "I tried to stop her father."

"Think of it this way Stark your son, though stupid and arrogant, and you won't die now." The man smirked; he looked like a beast with his wide malicious smile.

"Barnes she's my daughter please." Your father tried, but Barnes didn't care.

"I could kill you right here and now Stark, my deal was your son for your daughter, that I would give up your son and let him go alive but you weren't a part of it I suggest you leave." The man growled, before he whisked you away and out of the dingy warehouse.

He roughly shoved you into a car he slid in next to you, as a driver got in next, stray and betrayed tears rolled down your cheeks. " For one split second you saw remorse soon covered up by a cold collected demeanor,You didn't even let me say goodbye, I'll never see them again." You didn't know why he didn't kill you on the spot like what would have happened to your brother. Maybe he decided not to make your father watch.

You pulled up to a gorgeous house. Maybe he'd kill you in the basement. No cops would go there and your body would rot until he decided to throw you in the East river. You got out and he led you inside. "Let me show you to your room." His voice kept the same way he spoke in the wear house.

Your brows pinched together. "My room?"

"Would you rather stay in the basement with blood, shit, and piss along with decaying bodies?" His voice sounded rough as he asked aggressively. You shook your head hesitantly. "Thats what I thought, now follow me." As you walk behind him through the dark halls of the large mansion he explained you were off limits to his office and room unless told otherwise, and that other than those two rooms you'd be allowed to go into any room you'd like.