5: A PARTY

You and Bucky had been getting along for a while now, and you'd be lying if you'd said you hadn't grown feelings for the man. One day when you and him were in the library, you turned to him while you were looking for a book and you took in the man. "Bucky?" You said softly.

"Hmm?" He hummed as a question.

You tilted your head knowing he was going to say 'no' to you but still you wanted to give it a shot. "I know you're not the most social person but what would you think about having a party?"

Bucky knows he's falling in love with you if you'd asked for all of New York he'd give it to you, but you asking for a party that shocked him he sighed and gave in. "Alright." He said.

Your eyes widened in shock and you ran over and hugged him, burying your face in his chest. "Thank you." It was muffled. Bucky looked down and hugged you back.

Other things Bucky noticed was that everyone in the house seemed happier including the house workers such as the maids, butlers, cooks and gardeners, and then people closest to him and his business Steve, Sam, Natasha, Yelena and Wanda all seemed happier too.

Bucky allowed Y/n to plan the party, she organized all that she wanted to do but when it came down to the guest list Y/n asked to meet Bucky in his study, the two of them sat across from one another. "So what do you wanna talk about?" Bucky asked.

"The guest list, I know these things can be iffy depending on who's invited, but the main people I am concerned about being invited or not is my dad and brother, you can invite all of the people your friends with anything, but I really do wanna see my dad and brother, and step-mom and my sister." You tell him honestly.

Bucky sighed knowing that you'd deserved to see your family. "Yes you can invite your family."

You smiled widely. "Thank you so much Bucky."

You put in lots of effort for this party, you sent out all of the invites to everyone, one day you were relaxing when you realized you didn't have a dress for the party, it was formal wear, you whent to find Natasha or Yelena. When you finally found the red head you talked to her. "Nat I just realized me, you, Yelena, and Wanda should go get dresses for the party."

"Have you talked to Bucky about this idea?" Natasha asked.

You shook your head, you and Natasha headed to Bucky's office and she opened the door. Bucky, Steve and Sam all looked up; you'd still never had been in this room yet. "Um well I figured that Natasha, Yelena, and Wanda we should go get dresses for the party since I don't have one fit for it."

"I suppose you should have something fitting for your idea, yeah, um take Sam with you guys." Bucky told you. You smiled, Sam and Natasha hurried after you as you whent to find Wanda and Yelena.

The four of you got to the dress store when they finally asked their burning question that you hadn't revealed to them yet. "So what's the theme?" Wanda asked first.

You smiled. "A ball."

"Like princesses and princes?" Yelena asked.

You nodded. "Yep."

All of you started looking around the dress, then Wanda turned to you after getting an idea. "What if you guys(you and Bucky) did Belle and Beast?" She smirked.

You looked at her and a blush creeped up on your cheeks in embarrassment, at the fact that you really did want to say yes. "Hmm...I'm not sure Bucky would want to."

Sam smirked. "I'll convince him."

"R-really?" You stutter, Sam nodded.

While Sam stood the front of the store, the rest of you walked around looking for dresses, eventually you found a gorgeous gold dress.

How Does A Moment Last Forever (Beauty and the Beast // Mob AU!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara