3: DINNER

Brock sat behind his desk in thought. "What are you thinking about doing, sir?" Rollins asked the man.

    "I'm trying to come up with a way to get Y/n back from Barnes." Brock told him.

    Rollins arched a brow. "Have you given him your proposition yet."
    "Not yet, hell we don't even know where barnes house is in Brooklyn, I'm waiting till the moment Stark starts to lose his wits he wouldn't just hand his daughter over to any one, including someone helping him to find her." Brock explained.

    Rollins rolled his eyes. "What's got you so stuck on her anyway? She doesn't seem so interested in you."

    "Jack some time soon you need to learn to shut your fucking mouth and keep your nose outta my personal business." Brock hissed.

You and Barnes avoided each other at any cost after the conversation three weeks ago and yet you still didn't know what he was planning on using you for.  You've learned that the redhead you've been friends-ish is named Natasha and her younger sister Yelena worked there alongside her, they did the spying or the final hit on people who didn't pay what needed to be paid. You were iffy with Wanda; she's the one who must have told Barnes about you wanting to escape.

Steve walked into the office with an idea. "Bucky." The man looked up from the paperwork he was starting on.

"Hmm?" Bucky umed.

"I've got an Idea for what to do with the Stark girl." Steve saw the arched eyebrow in question. "What if you could get her to actually like you and make it so the house doesn't seem like a prison for her."

"Steve I don't have time for that. I'm working right now on things that need my attention more." Bucky rolled his eyes.

    Steve huffed, leaving the man to be, Steve headed to your room to talk to you.

    What Steve told Bucky stuck with him; maybe he should get you like him, he couldn't focus on the paperwork.

    You flicked through the T.V. channels when the door opened, you looked up to see a blond man. "Hey." He gave you a kind smile.

    "Hi?" You said.

    "How are you...now settling in?" The man asked.

    You huffed. "I still don't wanna be here."

    "Be patient please I hope he'll show you his kindness." He told you his voice was soft.

    You rolled your eyes. "All of you say he's so nice and what not but he doesn't seem that way."

    Bucky headed towards your room and opened the door to find you and Steve sitting across from one another. "Y/n I want you to join me for dinner." He said it was more of a demand than what he wanted to be.

    Steve glared at his friend, he got off  the bed and had Bucky follow him. "I told you to get her to like you, and Sam said be nice, that was the opposite of what we wanted."

"What the hell did you want from me then?" Bucky asked.

"How about, 'Y/n I would like to invite you to dinner tonight'." Steve examples. "She's not going to like being demanded around, no girl likes it."

You'd locked your door after the two men left. There was no way in hell you'd go to dinner with that beast of a man.

That night Bucky paced around in the tailored suit waiting. "Be patient Bucky as I said you didn't sound the nicest earlier."

Then Sam walked in. "We'll she didn't quite say yes to dinner she for less gave me a harsh fuck you." Bucky's jaw clenched as he made his way to your room.

"I thought I told you to come down for dinner!" He yelled, Steve was about to say something, but Bucky sent an angry glare at him.

"I'm not hungry." You said stubbornly the truth was you chose not to eat all day so you were starving but you refused to eat with him.

"You come out or I'll break down this door!" He yelled again.

Natasha slapped his chest. "Be nice." She hushed and yelled at him.

He huffed. "Will you join me for dinner." He said through gritted teeth.

"No!" You yelled through the door.

He rolled his eyes and pointed at the door like he's trying to make a point. Natasha glared back at him. "Maybe use please."

He glared at the door. "Will you Y/n please join me for dinner."

"No thank you!"

"Fine starve then! But you can't stay in there forever!" He yelled.

"Yes I can!" You said definitely.

Bucky turned to his men. "If she doesn't eat with me tonight she doesn't eat at all."

Bucky brushly walked out of the hallway and to his office, all of the sighed sounding like giving up. Sam smirked. "What are you smirking at Sam?" Natasha asked.

"I've never seen someone actually argue with him before like that...I'm just saying." Sam smirked. "And that's just what he needs, someone who can tell him how he needs to act with demand un-like us who are all employed by him who can just say you need to say please."

Steve rolled his eyes then knocked on the door. "Y/n it's Steve from earlier." He said softly.

"Go away your just gonna try and say oh he's not actually like this his 'very nice'." You scoffed. "Maybe you should tell him to grow up he acts like a child."

"We're not just gonna let her starve are we?" Sam asked.

"No we're not." Natasha argued.

After making something quick for you she came up and knocked. "I've got food for you."

You opened the door. "I thought he said I couldn't eat if I didn't come down?"

"Oh ignore him." Natasha said. "I know you don't wanna hear that he's not as bad as he seems but please give him a chance?"

"Natasha, after I eat can you give me a tour?" You asked.

She smiled and nodded.