𝐦𝐘 𝐰𝟎𝐫𝐋𝐝 | 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂.𝐄𝐗𝐄 𝐗 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

<[REQUESTED BY: I_forgortheusername]>

(Y/N) = (Your Name)
(S/C) = (Skin Colour)
(E/C) = (Eye Colour)

T/W: None

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sweat Dribbles down your (S/C) Forehead while looking around your Surroundings, to be met with Animal corpses.

You're not sure how you got into this World, you just, woke up in this Area.

After standing in the same spot for a few minutes, that felt like Hours, you heard noises far away.

You turned to the direction where the Noises were coming from, to see a Blue Hedgehog breaking a Red Microphone, that was In his Hands, while a Blue-Haired Male watched with a Smirk on his Face.

You then saw how the Hedgehog tried killing the Male, but he backed away for some odd reason.

After a few minutes, The Male left, with a Brown-Haired Girl leaving as well.

You raised an eyebrow, before slowly approaching the Blue Hedgehog, that was staring at the ground.

Are..You Okay?You asked in a Curios Tone.

The Hedgehog slowly turned his head to you, making a chill run down your spine.

His Head twitches, as his Red Pupils stare right into your Soul.

You noticed how familiar his Face was, it reminded you of a Certain Creepypasta.

“I don't know.“ He answered in a Demonic Voice.

He looked over at a Decapited Yellow Fox, that reminded you of Tails.

Why does everything feel so Familiar to me..?‘ You thought.

He looked back at you with a Psychotic Grin, as he Raised his Like-Claw Hand that was covered with a Bloody White Glove, Making you widen your eyes.

He started laughing, as you Dropped onto the Ground, with Fear painted all over your face.

He tried Slashing right into your Face, but then Stopped, The same way he did to the Blue-Haired Male a few Minutes ago.

He lowered his Hand, looking at you, while his Other Hand held his Chest.

“I'm..Sorry.“ He Apologized.

You still had fear towards him.

“Dont Worry, I won't..Kill you, I've decided not to.“

You got back on your Feet, trying to ask him his Name.

Thank you, Um.. I'm (Y/N), and you are...?

“Sonic.EXE, Also, I must say that Name fits you perfectly..“ He Complimented

You Blushed Slightly while scratching the Back of your Head, but then you realized, you are literally talking to THE Sonic.EXE.

Wait..Sonic.EXE? Are you Really-

“Yes I am, don't make a big deal out of it..“ He rolled his eyes, you quickly shut up.

"Anyway, let's cut to the chase, how did you..get here?“

You thought for a moment before answering.

I'm Unsure, I just woke up here.

“..Well, The Portal to the Real World is right over there, You may Leave..“ He pointed to the Direction where the Portal was, before walking away.

For some Reason, you didn't want to go, He seemed so lonely, in the Same World, awaiting for another victim, just to kill them, and have nobody to talk to.

You started following him.

H-Hey Wait!

He turned around, with a Concerned look on his Face.

I want to stay here.

“Wait you-..Are you Serious? You want to stay here, with me..?“ He felt flattered you wanted to stay in his Dimension.

You nodded with a Reassuring Smile.

“..Well, Make the Most out of it, I Guess you're staying here..“ He turned away.

I'm GladYou said while hugging him from the Behind, making him say words under his breath, while blushing slightly.

You two Quickly Became Friends, though, He had to get used to you, but he felt comfortable with your Presence.

After Months of staying in the Same Dimension, He'd Tease you a little, and so on...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

<[WORDS: 624]>